What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Black ice crap on road,... came out of roundabout at normal speed, started to get some wheel spin, so i backed off and put into 3rd, hit the wet patch (people call it black ice).. arse stuck out majour.. full counter steer to right, f@$ker wouldnt come back. ended up sliding out, cleared the drop ad landed straight onto the grass patch.

Both rims on drivers side dug into ground and nearly flipped us.

Both tyres came off the bead, ive bent something on front drivers side as i got like +2 camber LOL. brakes are soft, indicators not work. and i got some sorta knock from somewhere.

Missus and bub ok, I jarred me back, and the missus hip is sore

Cyclists shit me to tears, don't give me the "we have every right to be there" thing.

Total f@$kers cyclists are.

It's amazing that there is a BIKE path with signs 2m from the road and they still ride all

over the road. When I rode my bike when I was about 12-16 I'd HATE riding on the road

as it was kinda scary. I don't know how these assholes can do it when there is a path right

next to them. Yes they are complete pricks about the whole "I have my rights" and "I wear

skin tight clothes because it makes me go faster"... Get a car and you can drive

3x faster!

Once I was in a car and we went to pull out of a driveway and stopped about 1m onto the road

to let a cyclist past and he stops (rather than going 1m out of his way) and says with the biggest

smart-ass smile on his face "You're in the way". If I weren't with my parents I would have rammed

that shithead to death with my car and said "No...You're in the way".

Edited by seabiscuit

Total f@$kers cyclists are.

It's amazing that there is a BIKE path with signs 2m from the road and they still ride all

over the road. When I rode my bike when I was about 12-16 I'd HATE riding on the road

as it was kinda scary. I don't know how these assholes can do it when there is a path right

next to them. Yes they are complete pricks about the whole "I have my rights" and "I wear

skin tight clothes because it makes me go faster"... Get a car and you can drive

3x faster!

Once I was in a car and we went to pull out of a driveway and stopped about 1m onto the road

to let a cyclist past and he stops (rather than going 1m out of his way) and says with the biggest

smart-ass smile on his face "You're in the way". If I weren't with my parents I would have rammed

that shithead to death with my car and said "No...You're in the way".

Suck my left one.

It's ignorant, stupid, impatient dipshits like you that make life f@$king dangerous for cyclists like me.

I have numerous cars, and I've done things in them you will NEVER do in your tiny insignificant life, so your car arguement doesn't work there........

While you're at it, put your p-plates up.

:cool:

Edited by Redwarf

we have great ones around here there about 3 m off the road behind thick gal barriers and 3m high fences

they should be compulsery everywhere should be built next to all highways cause driving to coffs sunday morning, bout 8 am, i saw about 40 cyclists over the 20 minute trip, and thats alot for how small our city is, and thats only on the high way not in the actual city itself

wgmg, suicidal friends from both alcohol and non alcohol related incidents

:cool:

On the subject of the PM. Everyone wanted the old knob job out and now everyone hates the one we've got. And really, the only thing I can really fault him on is that he travels too much. As for the economic state of the country he is trying to help with his stimulus packages.

I think more needs to be done about the welfare system. I know a guy who gets a full pension as he "can't work", then works for cash. He doesn't pay tax and spends all his money on pokies. Then turns to his son to pay for his car repayments. He is one of those people that wasted all his "bonus" from the end of last year on pokies.

Getting pulled over by a cop, claiming to have "thought" you were speeding, while being really nice to him,

then getting a $90 fine for not having P plates on and a "have a NICE day" sir... 5 seconds before I was about to

park my car.

Good thing I just replaced my "slicks".

what i get annoyed at is when people get annoyed at being caught when they are clearly in the wrong.

you didnt have the p-plates on, the law sais you have to have them on, you got caught, you suffer the consequences.

sucked in?

people who run red lights also annoy me, mainly cause one day they are gonna take out either me, or someone i care about. so to the guy that said he hated red light cameras...also sucked in! and quit running red lights and it wont be a problem?

that is all!

Suck my left one.

It's ignorant, stupid, impatient dipshits like you that make life f@$king dangerous for cyclists like me.

I have numerous cars, and I've done things in them you will NEVER do in your tiny insignificant life, so your car arguement doesn't work there........

While you're at it, put your p-plates up.

:2thumbs:

LOL, i actually laughed pretty hard at your reply Red... :cool: