What Grinds My Gears.

This annoys me. That any wog i know can't pronounce WD40! It drives me bonkers. I'm sick of correcting them. I think it has something to do with the way they pronounce their letters for some and others just read it backwards.

Members dont see this ad
the amount of wannabe cyclists in Adelaide atm

and the amount of idiot cyclists riding at 530am (still dark) without bike lights! i feel like hitting them to teach them a lesson.

YES, annoys the shit outta me.

Just cus the Tour down under is here everybody wants to be a sheep and ride a bike. Also when they ride side by side, taking up over 1/2 of the lane :)

What annoys me about them is when they ride in your lane when they have a perfectly good shoulder thats not being used.

That's probably because the perfectly good shoulder is usually coated in glass.

You guys need a large glass of HTFU if being held up by a cyclist for a few seconds is a great tragidy in your life.

They (I) have as much right to be on the road as you.

Suck it up Princesses

Refer above, cyclists have every right to be on the same road as you. If that's the worst thing that happens in your day, be happy.

WGMG is car drivers who have no consideration for others......

Edited by Redwarf

Refer above, cyclists have every right to be on the same road as you. If that's the worst thing that happens in your day, be happy.

WGMG is car drivers who have no consideration for others......

Not saying they don't have the right to be on the road. But when they have a perfectly good bike lane, which is fine. But when they ride 2 and even 3 wide.

And as Ryan said, when they ride around in the dark with dark clothing and no lights on and then complain because noone see them.

Not saying they don't have the right to be on the road. But when they have a perfectly good bike lane, which is fine. But when they ride 2 and even 3 wide.

And as Ryan said, when they ride around in the dark with dark clothing and no lights on and then complain because noone see them.

It is perfectly legal to ride a bike 2 wide. As for the clothing and lights issue, don't worry, natural selection will take them out of the gene pool.....