What Grinds My Gears.

Half a dozen tour operators and car rental companies went belly up in Cairns last week... and plenty more will soon.

Not altogether a bad thing... there were too many of both even when the tourist trade was booming. The industry needs a good cleansing...

Now, who wants a cheap Hyundai Getz... I know where there's about 120 of the little shitters going dirt cheap :P

Scary thing is, Hyundai themselves are trying to sell them at ridiculously low prices as it is.....heard this morning $9,990 for a Getz.....UNDER TEN GRAND FOR A BRAND NEW CAR. Shitbox or not, that's damn cheap

Members dont see this ad
I seem to have issues. :D

100/130w lights go well with 4 x 100w driving lights. :(

You should have seen the front of my old car

55/100w headlights

2x 130w, 2x 100w driving lights

and 2x 55w fog lights

Worry about the stuff you can change, and don't care about the stuff you can't.

:P

*sigh* I think I'll find someone else to look after sold threads.

Unbelievable that some people feel its OK to follow these guys around and try to "get one back". They're volunteers. They spend hundreds of hours of their own time in order to make Rollaclub a better place and get little to nothing in return. Worse, on top of that they end up being abused. Pathetic.

*sigh* I think I'll find someone else to look after sold threads.

Unbelievable that some people feel its OK to follow these guys around and try to "get one back". They're volunteers. They spend hundreds of hours of their own time in order to make Rollaclub a better place and get little to nothing in return. Worse, on top of that they end up being abused. Pathetic.

No its more to do with the fact that a mod can send you an abusive message about the size of your sig when you say 'ok i thought i was following the rules and did not think it was a problem' and I'm not following mods as i posted excessive bumping rules in for sale items last night, I thought that everyone had to abide by the rules?

From what I can see there hasn't been any breach of the rules. Responding to someones question isn't a bump. We don't expect people to wait 5 days to respond to peoples querys, that'd be pretty stupid.

....unless I'm missing something completely (can't see anything else on the audit trail).

From the rules that You have agreed to:

7. You are not allowed to "bump" (reply) or revise your item more than 2 times in any week or your item(s) will be removed. Excess "bumping" is unnecessary and very annoying. No bumps are allowed within the first 5 days of posting your item.

Consider this a friendly warning..

You are not allowed to reply (could be more specific) or revise an item.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=26744

Jan 12 2009, 04:39 PM - New Thread made.

Jan 13 2009, 03:52 PM - Revision.

Jan 19 2009, 11:59 PM - Revision.

But hey I'm just being picky so you might aswell delete me as a member.