What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
We don't have much of a cyclist problem in WA. They'd get killed if they tried that sh*t! :)

WA drivers are very impatient and don't like to give way to anyone, as a rule. If they are game enough to go on the road they stay well over.

YES, WA drivers. i know all about it. I learnt the hard way :no2:

Girlfriend just got off the phone with her dad to let him know that we got back from Hervey Bay ok. And neither of us really impressed with his flatmate... We're now being blamed for allowing our kids to raid and trash the flatmates locked car.

Now i knew the guy had issues with us when we stayed, cause it made him sad and miss his son. Like the kid only lives on the other side of town for phucks sake

Cyclists shit me to tears, don't give me the "we have every right to be there" thing.

you might have the legal right to be there, you have the right to take up a lane, BUT if you want the rights of a car or motor bike, then ACT LIKE IT!

I see so many cyclists ride through red lights, overtake at the lights, not stop at pedestrian lights or crossings and generally act like pains in the arse.

Like the pack of cyclists that killed an old guy in melbourne last year, they decided that they were "rolling" through a red in their pack of 50 riders, it was red for an elderly bloke to cross the road, he died. smart hey. He was a pedestrian, they were acting as vehicles. THEY broke the law, but due to the fact there were so many, and that they arent classed as motor vehicles in accidents, no one was charged.

A flipside event too, The blokes that were hit riding on the M7 yesterday.

There is a dedicated cycle way that they spent millions making, that follows the M7, its lit, its all concrete and best part? there is no cars! but they choose to ride on the road and they accept the risk, the blokes were riding on the edge line (they were riding 2 wide in the cycle lane with another woman.) wouldnt take much movement in a passing truck to collect them, thats what happened.

The thing I really don't get is, People in cars have to give way to cyclists, but cyclists never give way to cars?

I know there are some that follow the rules, but the majority I have encountered DO NOT.

the beauty of driving a diesel is you can just drop it in 5th, give it a bootful and smog them to death :hmm:

but in all seriousness, i was a keen cyclist for a few years and still wanna get back into it, but alot of what you see people doing on bikes is just ridiculous, i always rode as far to the left as possible, but wouldnt ride over glass or rough tarmac on edges and shit.

people would get pissed off, but id make every effort to let them past, this is what other cyclists need to do...

oh i remember a story from way back when i rode, was riding to school 59 ish kays down the hill, on the right side of the road,

some big fat bloke was late for work and decided he would race down the road, pass me honking his horn and then cut me off some thing shocking, stoped at the lights, droped the bike asked what his f@$king problem was and he just turned and looked the other way,

still remember where he left from what car and what he looked like, if i ever saw him i would ask him again, whats your f@$king problem.

i was heavily into bikes before the rolla's come allong, my favorite thing to do was ride around town in my full downhill outfit on my downhill bike, riding as fast as you can is still fairly slow lol, cars would get mega pissed but i didnt know any better than them, every morning on the way to work you get the peak hour, allong with the roadie's on there morning ride, its anoying to have to merge together but i have to remember i was there at some stage.

My f@$king sister grinds my gears hardcore!

Like, we went to the river yesturday with some mates for waterskiing and she just decides to come with her friend. Our family friends came and brought me their new good wakeboard up for me to try [we have one of the first ones ever made - pointed front, one fin, no real boots] and she decides to f@$king have a go at wakeboarding on that board and f@$king breaks it before I get a chance to try it!

She didn't even get up on it either so it was completely wasted!

And it was our last chance too have some fun before we sell the boat :hmm:

Oh, and I spent half the previous day packing up all the gear, half of today unpacking and cleaning the boat, and when we get there her and her friend unpack their chairs and go sit by the river while every one else unpacks and sets up everything, then they take the two eskies back to the car when we pack up, and THEN, when we go to put the boat back on the trailer mum's bf asks them to take the two kneeboards [which they used on the way to the boat ramp] in the car and they throw full on tantrums that I've been sitting there all day doing nothing when I've actually been doing just about everything to set up and shit.

Oh my god I just wanted to smack her in the f@$king face.

People who talk on their bloody mobile phones while you're trying to serve them

Idiots who try to get you to vote Howard the cocksucker back in, even though the election's already over, and he's already half dead. Sure Rudd isn't perfect, what politician is?, but he is a million times better than f@$king howard ever was.

Oh, and just cause I have a f@$king ring through my lip doesn't make me an alien or affect the way I work

Bloody Hell :D :) :party:

Sure Rudd isn't perfect, what politician is?, but he is a million times better than f@$king howard ever was.

Thats cause 3/4 of the time he's not around

Oh, and just cause I have a f@$king ring through my lip doesn't make me an alien or affect the way I work

ET phone home

:jamie:

Thats cause 3/4 of the time he's not around

ohhhh so true.

Kevin Rudd grinds my gears, but that would be an essay to write out why.

The bloke wanted to be famous. media campaigns got him elected, not his political prowess.

Yes the global financial crisis was not his fault, nor could he have prevented it, BUT he would have f@$ked up in a big way eventually, even if this didnt happen.

I love the fact so many people I know that voted Rudd are now turning to bag him out...