What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG: is when the misses says to me she feels tied down and then you ask what is making you feel like that then she says you and her mum oh and having to say to people yeah i'm in a relationship, and you say how am i tying you down i let you do just about whatever you want to do, and have NEVER once told you what you can and can't do, i let you go out as much as possible, i can't see how i'm tying you down WTF i don't get it how the f@&k am i tying her down f&@k it is bullshit

To sum that up.... women.

can't live with them, can't skin them and use the skin for lamp shades.

Members dont see this ad

I like that one :(

I think at the moment my boss is grinding his gears at me cause i told him that my girlfriend now has a job and that it looks like i'm going to have to be taking my eldest to school in the mornings.

Sorry dude but my family comes first and then work. I'm only really working to help support my family.

Ebay sniping :) Put a bid on something last night $90 and i was the 3rd bid. Till there was 30seconds left and it shot up to 14 bids and a win of $200 :(

haha what are you on dial up or some shit? I don't hit BID until its single digit seconds baby and I stil get nailed most of the time! sub 5 seconds is the go now.

and yeah i know what you mean, glad my missus sorted her shit out

she seems to have lost her t-shirt though :ninja:.

...can't skin them and use the skin for lamp shades.

not trying hard enough.

haha what are you on dial up or some shit? I don't hit BID until its single digit seconds baby and I stil get nailed most of the time! sub 5 seconds is the go now.

Nar it was just case of that i wanted the stuff but not that badly

It was for a set of motorbike throttle bodies without the injectors. I've seen sets on ebay with injectors and wiring going for less

i don't do this often but WGMG.

people who repeatedly have little to NO respect for other peoples belongings. and also people who don't think how their actions are going to affect people around them,

or don't think about the bigger picture... ie. what people have done for you in the past and then totally shitting on them.

this mainly seems to occure in the younger lot that still live at home and have NO idea what its like to live out in the real world.

try explain this to them and you get blank looks and/or a pissy un-understanding attitude.

as a mate says.. 'you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink'

this mainly seems to occure in the younger lot that still live at home and have NO idea what its like to live out in the real world.

Nah, doesn't change with age... stupid inconsiderate pricks will remain, stupid inconsiderate pricks. Forget the age.

wgmg - douche bag truck driver who just pulled out infront of me while driving the work loan van, pulled straight out the servo without looking, i slammed on the brakes and yelled JESUS CHRIST!! (i had to reverse to let him go past me) and he kindly pulls next me and yelled "YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY YOU LITTLE SMART ARSE?!?!?!?!?"

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!! i just drove off, wish i got his number plates and reported him to linfox,

another wgmg - family members ask you questions JUST TO PISS YOU OFF and then when you snap, they act like they did nothing wrong f@$k THIS! I'm going for a drive

EDIT - and then when you ignore them they tell you how depressed they feel? f@$k OFF!

Edited by Evan G

Getting on the phone to a call centre and as soon as you can't hold onto that poo/piss any longer they finally answer while you are letting go on speaker phone.

It was quite humorous to be honest. Austar, you are ok and good sports.

Didn't mind when they asked me to switch off the decoder and I said I couldn't get to it for about a minute.

I wonder if they heard the flush...

Edited by blzbub666

Getting on the phone to a call centre and as soon as you can't hold onto that poo/piss any longer they finally answer while you are letting go on speaker phone.

Didn't mind when they asked me to switch off the decoder and I said I couldn't get to it for about a minute.

:dance: :fuzz: :)

Call centres give everyone the shits.

I'm sure they're used to it :dance: