What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG - RUST!!! (and yes I know it has probably been posted before but there it is....what you going to do......unless your a moderator who can change anyone's posts but bah to that)

Elephants may be blue chairs, but can they sing?

Yep still works, still have the ability.... :D

Hahaha pwned.

WGMG, people who say pwned.

Finding my mates corolla, been thrashed, dinted quarter, rear quarter banged up from rim falling off and car landing on it. engine leaks excessive oil, tools missing. He has to pay for a mandatory tow fee to the cop shop... $350 later. We could have put the wheel back on and drove home.

WGMMFG's:

People that say they want to get coil overs and bucket seats, ffs you stupid f@$king twat, those single seats in the front of your car are called 'BUCKET' seats, those struts in the front of your car are also called 'COIL OVERS' (short for coil spring over strut).

I blame the un-educated drift scene for this shit and it is really f@$king annoying.

f@$k off with your shit.

For me it'll have to be running out of cinnamon donuts to dunk in my coffeee.

I went through two full sized donuts and two of those cups filled with mini donuts you can get from the donut king on a mug of coffee the other day :P

No wonder i'm fat....