Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Its only gay if you push back.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I'm not gay

 

 

 

 

 

 

but i fcuked a bloke that was

www.rolaclub.com

www.rolaclub.com

was that found by accident or is it on your favorite sites list?

so cinky, you'd rather waste cash on interest then suffer a slump in the account figures? sounds silly to me...

WGMG Dicks that break into my car and steal some of my tool to pay for the stupid drug habit. How ever note to the thieves blue point tools will get you more money then the supa tools you stole you idiots. And I guess they didnt see the 4 security cameras either for this exact reason. I will find you.

WGMG Dicks that break into my car and steal some of my tool to pay for the stupid drug habit. How ever note to the thieves blue point tools will get you more money then the supa tools you stole you idiots. And I guess they didnt see the 4 security cameras either for this exact reason. I will find you.

 

Thats it mate, hunt them down & destroy them! Add some chlorine to the human gene pool for us!!

 

:eatlead:

Having some scum C&%# call me and threaten me. Reason: I was calling around and asking questions about the recent plague of stolen ke's on the gold coast. His name pooped up, but was found out later that he was somewhere else apparently. Threatened me to tell him who told me his name. Mate I know your name, what car you drive, who you hang out with, what you look like. I could get your address in a day. Wouldn't be going off if you didn't have something to hide. Silly boy.

Having some scum C&%# call me and threaten me. Reason: I was calling around and asking questions about the recent plague of stolen ke's on the gold coast. His name pooped up, but was found out later that he was somewhere else apparently. Threatened me to tell him who told me his name. Mate I know your name, what car you drive, who you hang out with, what you look like. I could get your address in a day. Wouldn't be going off if you didn't have something to hide. Silly boy.

People are dumb man, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

People are dumb man, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm not at all worried, just had a laugh and told him to jam it princess.

I'm not at all worried, just had a laugh and told him to jam it princess.

It reminds me of when I was 13, I got a phone call from some wanker who was telling me APPARENTLY I wanted to fight him... That was a LONG retarded conversation....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.