August 22, 200719 yr comment_193142 Hi Guys thought i,d share this with you KE30 4 door Edited September 14, 201016 yr by curly Report
August 22, 200719 yr comment_193143 Far out! Thats mental! Is it an LSD hilux diff? did you have to modify it at all to fit it underneath? have you done any work to the rear springs? Report
August 22, 200719 yr Author comment_193146 Far out! Thats mental! Is it an LSD hilux diff? did you have to modify it at all to fit it underneath? have you done any work to the rear springs? rear springs have 2 extra leaves and a 10mm tramp to stop them turning inside out ( working so far ) diff is shortened but still open at this stage Report
August 22, 200719 yr comment_193238 H-O-L-Y % $ # ! Dude ! :yes: ;) :P I was wondering when Teddy was going to discover this :P Report
August 22, 200719 yr comment_193240 Those 2.7L hilux engines are nuts on their own, Got boost :P Report
August 22, 200719 yr Author comment_193286 it drives like a high powered hilux (amazing that) Edited September 14, 201016 yr by curly Report
August 23, 200719 yr comment_193348 that's a whole lot of torque. it's going to be a serious tyre sredder. be great to see the dyno sheets Jordan Report
August 23, 200719 yr comment_193408 Dear sweet jesus... Where is this thing... I want to see it! And then I want you to rebuild my Surf Motor :P Report
August 23, 200719 yr comment_193430 5 months, man thats fast considering all the work you've done! Report
August 23, 200719 yr Author comment_193446 Dear sweet jesus... Where is this thing... I want to see it! And then I want you to rebuild my Surf Motor :P it,s in brissy, Edited September 14, 201016 yr by curly Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now