Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport

Trev

I was lookin at that lastnight, So i can't use the 16v starter motor?

Nice, Bring the pillow and blanket and we will have a slumber party :party:

My 4agze starter motor wouldn't fit the T50 box but i dunno about 4age starter motor's ?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you really want to go nuts with a 7A get some smallport / gze rods, get the crank offset reground to match the bigends and increase stroke, and get some custom pistons. Alternatively, you can use standard pistons and custom length rods. 1.9 L 7AGE stroker :locked: If you're really keen get the crank turned down the bigport 40mm bigends and go 2L :D Its not the best for forced induction, but atmo, keep it under 7K and it'd go for ages.

Hey mate, 7A idea sounds sweet but will the DCOE40's be suitable still or would you need to change to 45's?

I actually metioned that to Matt when i was on the phone to him the other day altho they should be fine as the 7AG is not a high revving motor.

I actually metioned that to Matt when i was on the phone to him the other day altho they should be fine as the 7AG is not a high revving motor.

Yeah 40s will run ok I reckon. The kw figure is very similar so it should work. As I understand it the final hp result is what you go on with fuel systems, injection etc, so carbs should be a similar assumption I guess. Unless someone can correct us. I don't think that anyone will have relevant 7age/40mm webers expierience, anyhow. So as I always say, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN YOU DRIVE IT. I can't wait to see this. Id love a 7age setup.

:locked: