Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Ae71 Panelvan N/a Bigport

Featured Replies

I was lookin at that lastnight, So i can't use the 16v starter motor?

 

Nice, Bring the pillow and blanket and we will have a slumber party :party:

My 4agze starter motor wouldn't fit the T50 box but i dunno about 4age starter motor's ?

  • Replies 233
  • Views 88.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

That i have, The 4age one fits the auto box so id say it would fit the t50.

  • Author

The tables have turned (as with any project) and i have a 7AFE lined up so as soon as its free for me to grab i will start making the 7AG carby fed monster.

  • Author
Oh man thats gonna be funny.

 

Why ;)

  • Author
Because you will laugh lots. At me as you pull away.

 

Never thought of anything like that, What sorta power do you reckon it would make, I know the 7AFE's make 85kw's.

  • Author

1st post has been changed as i have sourced a different car, Fulli sik PV bro...

OK, I'll be watching this 7A conversion closely as thats's one of the multitude of things I've thought of for my van...

 

Oh and Trev, you know you want one for spares *points down* :locked:

If you really want to go nuts with a 7A get some smallport / gze rods, get the crank offset reground to match the bigends and increase stroke, and get some custom pistons. Alternatively, you can use standard pistons and custom length rods. 1.9 L 7AGE stroker :locked: If you're really keen get the crank turned down the bigport 40mm bigends and go 2L :D Its not the best for forced induction, but atmo, keep it under 7K and it'd go for ages.

Hey mate, 7A idea sounds sweet but will the DCOE40's be suitable still or would you need to change to 45's?

  • Author
Hey mate, 7A idea sounds sweet but will the DCOE40's be suitable still or would you need to change to 45's?

 

I actually metioned that to Matt when i was on the phone to him the other day altho they should be fine as the 7AG is not a high revving motor.

I actually metioned that to Matt when i was on the phone to him the other day altho they should be fine as the 7AG is not a high revving motor.

 

Yeah 40s will run ok I reckon. The kw figure is very similar so it should work. As I understand it the final hp result is what you go on with fuel systems, injection etc, so carbs should be a similar assumption I guess. Unless someone can correct us. I don't think that anyone will have relevant 7age/40mm webers expierience, anyhow. So as I always say, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN YOU DRIVE IT. I can't wait to see this. Id love a 7age setup.

 

:locked:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.