• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you missed the LOL!!!!

Nah i knew it was there :yes:

Looks like i have another set of bathurst globes to go onto the van so I'm going to have 10 all up which is good as i will put 1 spare with each car.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Des i have this headunit for the van, The harness was stuffed so i was in the middle of getting another, I didnt realise the van had a pioneer harness sitting in it all wired up so that's a bonus.

post-1373-1200538297_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Des i have this headunit for the van, The harness was stuffed so i was in the middle of getting another, I didnt realise the van had a pioneer harness sitting in it all wired up so that's a bonus.

post-1373-1200538297_thumb.jpg

yeah but does it work yet lol

gotta ask the stupid question is all

Ha ok, Well now that you mention it i had to pull the pioneer harness apart that was in it as the speaker wiring was all mixed up, Instead of having the pioneer wiring like white & white is front left they had it so they were using one white and one other color (can't remember as i just pulled it all apart) as if to bridge it, It might be that they had a non pioneer head unit and the wire outputs are different as i know some harnesses are interchangable but its all fixed.

Edited by Trev

do you have any sound bites (AKA: sound recordings or videos) of this motor when you're giving it a hiding?

Cheers

Jordan

The engine is sitting on the shed floor, HA

Hoping to have it all together by march tho so i will get some media organised.