Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guess what I found for you second hand. Matt and I picked up a bigport engine last night and the fella said his mate has twin s/d RWD manifold for sale. I'll let you know when he gets back to me, I'll forward you the details. :D

Ok, Did you find me a T50 on your travels :)

I wonder what this other manifold will look like mounted on my engine anyway?

Hey Trev,

looking sharp. I'm doing a bigport NA swap into my RT40 corona, using twin solex PPH40's (bought a part finished project off MAtt (RKE_11)) I'm keeping a diary and will post up everything I've done once it's in and finished. also using Wiseco 12:1 pistons :D

the4agasitshouldhavebeevp1.jpg This is the head as it currently stands (Linkages by Rodger, though ones for webers are different. Pitty you weren't looking when these came up for auction.

use "kneadIT, Auto Fix" to fill the injector ports, Look here to see how I've done it.

You'll need to buy a low pressure high volume electric fuel pump, cost ~$80 or value can be found on ebay.

I'm using one of those 'megajolt' built it yourself ignition computers running wasted spark, I'll let you know how it flys. Word is a 4K dizzy with some love works?

Cheers

jordan

Edited by Jordan

Hey Trev,

looking sharp. I'm doing a bigport NA swap into my RT40 corona, using twin solex PPH40's (bought a part finished project off MAtt (RKE_11)) I'm keeping a diary and will post up everything I've done once it's in and finished. also using Wiseco 12:1 pistons :D

This is the head as it currently stands (Linkages by Rodger, though ones for webers are different. Pitty you weren't looking when these came up for auction.

use "kneadIT, Auto Fix" to fill the injector ports, Look here to see how I've done it.

You'll need to buy a low pressure high volume electric fuel pump, cost ~$80 or value can be found on ebay.

I'm using one of those 'megajolt' built it yourself ignition computers running wasted spark, I'll let you know how it flys. Word is a 4K dizzy with some love works?

Cheers

jordan

I think i seen them on ebay, Thanks for the link on the injector hole filling as i was only thinking about that the other day.

that's why I used it, petrol safe.

A mante I have attempted to fix an exhaust with it. was a little too close to the engine (in the manifold) worked brillinetly for minutes, then started o smell funny. Eventually we were back to square1 no suprise really.

Cheers

Jordan

I have a T50 starter motor you can have ?

I was lookin at that lastnight, So i can't use the 16v starter motor?

Best part is T50's have the same shifter as a KE70 K50, not really hard to find.

Yeah Matt was saying lastnight, I was just looking to get a short shifter but i would settle for a stocko.

I can get my hands on one of those Twevor if ya want, Can bring it around next time I'm over ?

Nice, Bring the pillow and blanket and we will have a slumber party :party: