Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to be ur trash collector..lol Did forget to grab that clutch cable also...

Wish I could of stayed later and help but video freaks who need there fixes needed me.

But what strut tops u end up using?

Cameron

I was lookin as you were leavin but i couldn't see it.

I used the KE70 top hats, I will get the AE86 spring retainers another day, I just wanted to get it rolling again.

• 1 month later...

Carbies finally arrived today :P

post-1373-1196043626_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1196043641_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1196043656_thumb.jpg

I don't have any linkages or anything so i gotta look at getting some but i also noticed that the alternator fouls against the manifold so i have to look at doin some modification to fix that, Size wise it seems it will fit in the engine bay but if it don't i will get the redline manifold, I have also spoken to a few people that run 7AG's and it seems it wouldn't be ideal for my application so I'm going to stick with the 4AG and besides the engine is already complete.

Maybe it was discussed above, i can't remember / didnt read it ~ but wow, how are those carbs going to work on such an angle? lol

I got the complete setup alot cheaper than you can buy carbies here, My initial plan was to sell the FWD manifold and get a redline RWD one, I only got them today so i havent really looked at anything.

The motor should lean towards the extractors 5-6 degrees. Looks like a fwd carb manifold.

Yeah its a FWD manifold.

Just looking at that it looks as if you are going to have fun clearing the strut tower. Thats without the filters too..

I did a few measurements and applied them measurements to the GZE that is sitting in the sedan and it all seemed to clear, Will find out the hard way tho.

• 2 weeks later...