December 8, 200718 yr Author comment_213843 oh yeah. new update. my pretty stereo got lost in the mail. new one is on its way. its comin express from asia latest news is that its in customs in sydney. so should be here next week. thank god. got a service next weekend so the pretty girl will be in tip top condition. new tyres for the front too cos the wheel noise is bad. and i have a long drive ahead of me to get dent repaired. =] but all in all. I'm happy with the progress.. (culd also manage to get 2 stereos if the first one becomes UNLOST.. haha) Report
December 8, 200718 yr Author comment_213846 Needs KE30 bumpers :( yeah you and ur get 30 bumpers. i have to admit that the front lip looks pretty dodge with 30 bumpers. so ima stick to my 55 ones for now. and perhaps when i get it fixed up again like all the reforming rust recut and stuff maybe then i will swap... Report
December 8, 200718 yr comment_213871 I think Ke55 Bumper might even look better with the new spoiler as it will hide the screws. I look forward to seeing the new spoiler on. Report
December 9, 200718 yr comment_213921 Needs KE30 bumpers :D +1, and maybe some chrome side vents! :( (only joking) Report
December 9, 200718 yr comment_213928 It's coming along nicely hehe. Keep up the hardwork. I'm in the process of looking for another hardtop :/ It's a little harder finding one than I thought. Hope the service and the dint removal comes along nicely. Maybe polish it up and take a few pictures. Report
December 11, 200718 yr Author comment_214386 i actually just managed to find some OLD emails from when it was worked on. unfortunately i didnt have the photos i wanted the most which was of the body work including rust removal ect. so this will have to do Report
December 24, 200718 yr comment_216582 You know Jon has it in for you, He talks to me on msn about you all the time and he always sez he wishes you didnt live so far away. Hahahaha I wonder where it is going Jip :/ Possibly into her car hehe. This may be one stupid question. But I noticed with the back vents in the KE55. They actually had a purpose, I found out when I was looking my own boot. What are they actually used for? Sorry for the dumb question :/ Thanks. Report
December 30, 200718 yr comment_217235 Is it in yet?? thats what your girlfriend said.. sorry, i couldnt refrain Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now