1981 Ke55 Xx

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upgrade! I got 14" x 7" Jelly Beans from Ebay for around $60 due to buggered tyres. Not much dish, but I'm not complaining :D. Theres lots a 13" Jellies or Hotwires on Ebay to :wink: Either that or go all out and get some Challengers from AJPS that are 14" x 8".

Yeah petrol can go root itself. I hate how it's a more now than what it use to. Interest rates and petrol and all that shit is going up. Making it hard for the kids and stuff who are growing up.

Though, car is looking really goooooood. The tyres are like little cheese graters hehe. Same as mine =(

• 2 weeks later...

okay so on a new topic. my stereo in my car is shit (minus my new head unit which is great) and recently my sub seems to have shat itself so i have to cruise quietly. not good! i like to cruise to some good ol MSI or the like.

so i have decided to invest in a new speaker system for the car. i am looking at getting a sub + amp and also getting 6" and 4" speakers and amping them up. i mean my speakers would probably be fine with an amp but i want to go all out and get all new matching gear and get the girl loud and proud again =]

i am telling you all as i am not really into the stereo realms and would like peoples opinions as to what i should purchase so as i can get a rough estimate as to funds i will need...

okay so ill guess ill be going pioneer. and waiting till stocktake suits me as mum will be throwing some funds my way as well as tax money and money ill be saving =] =]

i will have to kidnap someone to help me out when i go to get it all cos the pplz will be all like its a chick lets rob her blind :sob:

Edited by Murderess-KE55

yeah me and dad were talking and he suggested the best thing to do would be

get dual 8 or so inch speakers for the rear and amp them up. also have some 6inch midranges or something. have dual 4inch midrange in the front like they are now but boxed in properly and a tweater in the windscreen/door pillars =]

that way i have a boot still good sound and my cars battery wont be drained faster than its charged :sob: