Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10 !!4door!! Mint Condition ***new Pics***

Featured Replies

i just got offered 6k

 

and you should take it.

greedy people get nothing.

 

cheers, scott

  • Replies 55
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't sell. That's a hot looking car and they are getting to the point that you wont find another. Don't make a decision that you'll spend the rest of your life regretting.

 

That's my two cents.

Don't sell. That's a hot looking car and they are getting to the point that you wont find another. Don't make a decision that you'll spend the rest of your life regretting.

 

That's my two cents.

The man has a point.

My 30 will be useless to me in the future but I doubt I'd end up selling as so much effort has gone into her to make it as reliable as it is today. Its a decision you need to decide your yourself. I've already made mine. :lolcry:

 

**Plus I donno what I'd do if some kid bought it and wrapped it around a poll cause he wanted to try drifting**

Edited by JiP_01

  • Author

I'm only 17 and this car is to slow and i need money for another car...

I'm only 17 and this car is to slow and i need money for another car...

 

Too young to realise what you have, Was this passed onto you by a family member?

boot badge is ke11, vents behind rear side windows are ke11, fat side indicators are ke11, grille is ke11... front indicators are ke11..... Lol anyway dude has the ke10 (ke11) been imported or something? cos it still has the mirrors on the bonnet...? as for a price if anyone offered you any less than $4000 you'd hit them in the face, as for how high you could get it it varies

 

Mine has those same tail lights, indicators and vents yet has ke10 stamped on it. I also had rear vision mirrors on the guards. Maybe its a nz model...

  • Author
Too young to realise what you have, Was this passed onto you by a family member?

nah i bought it off some old man

its a ke10, it doesnt ahve the corolla 1200 front gaurd badges, bloody neat car though, i would be keeping it, doesnt take much to make them that little bit faster mate and keep them looknig stock, go find yourself a 4k or a 5k and you will be set

Edited by jamesrolla

  • Author
its a ke10, it doesnt ahve the corolla 1200 front gaurd badges, bloody neat car though, i would be keeping it, doesnt take much to make them that little bit faster mate and keep them looknig stock, go find yourself a 4k or a 5k and you will be set

yeah i just want a shit car that i can thrash..this car is way to good to be mean to.

yeah i just want a shit car that i can thrash..this car is way to good to be mean to.

 

I'm glad you have that additude, I envy you owning this and would close my eyes in discust to hear of it being neglected. You basically have the beginning of Corolla's. I would trade you any or all of my cars to own this and store it to keep it in overrated condition. I own a 68 KE 10 however it is beyond repair, I havent seen another in as good of a condition as the one you own. I hope you make a good decision. Keep or sell to someone. I don't think keeping it is a good option for you, as you mention you want something to throw around a bit, selling this to a corolla enthusiast would be an excellent idea. Even selling it on E-bay could be an option, it would attract major attention/interest. Excellent little car.

  • Author
I'm glad you have that additude, I envy you owning this and would close my eyes in discust to hear of it being neglected. You basically have the beginning of Corolla's. I would trade you any or all of my cars to own this and store it to keep it in overrated condition. I own a 68 KE 10 however it is beyond repair, I havent seen another in as good of a condition as the one you own. I hope you make a good decision. Keep or sell to someone. I don't think keeping it is a good option for you, as you mention you want something to throw around a bit, selling this to a corolla enthusiast would be an excellent idea. Even selling it on E-bay could be an option, it would attract major attention/interest. Excellent little car.

what cars have you got?

man don't sell it whatever you do, its probably the only rolla on this site that will hold its value, keep it garaged the price will go up

man don't sell it whatever you do, its probably the only rolla on this site that will hold its value, keep it garaged the price will go up

 

Hm I reckon you should keep it as an investment for the future when you need the money. Like others have said if you sell now your probally going to regret it. Just spend $1000 on a car and just thrash that out.

If you want a thrash car, buy your self something common. Maybe a KE70 or an AE82 or something. Even they are beginning to become scarce at the rate they are crushing them at the wreckers. I'd save the four door 10 for special occasions.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.