Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cuzzo'S 4Agte Ke30 Rip -Reincarnated!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well i have been lazy and not update this so i guess i should with the current specs shes got now.

 

I'm pretty much close to what i have in mind for this girl.

 

Just need a larger turbocharger and some camber tops. Oh and that illusive 11.

 

Heres some things which i have done in the last few weeks.

 

Fixed the god-damned oil leak from either back of gearbox or shifter housing. I have no idea where it was coming from so i made both things unleakable. Got the tailshaft made slighlty longer. (thanks to linden aka road runner supplying me a new front yoke) Also purchased a new shifter housing gasket (comes with spacers) from toyota. Not cheap but needed it. I really need to get a trade card. I also have fixed an oil drain issue i was having. I was happy with the hose rubbing on the engine mount so i fixed it a bit better.

 

I have overhauled the whole front end. Every bush and balljoint. Also i had the steering box reconditioned. Just got an alignment about 20minutes ago.

 

dsc00377zi0.jpg

 

I also have got the brake booster and the hilux front calipers reconditioned and a brand spanking new brake master cylinder. I have also got new braided brake lines all round now aswell. If it doesnt stop on a dime now i wont be happy.

 

I'm planning on hitting wakefield asap however with the recent works money is a bit tight. So I'm opening it up to fate. I'm number 6 on the waiting list for the june day so we'll see what happens. EDIT: I'm now listed just have to pay.

 

I was going to enter in the sports compact attack sunday but i would want to tune and her i don't really have the cash for that atm either.

 

No point running it i don't think untill the new turbo is on. I think its best will be around 12.5.

 

Oh i also have cleaned up the engine bay a bit. Removed the fuel filter from behind the strut tower and i have relocated the charcoal cannister to under the front guard.

 

dsc00397ng5.jpg

 

 

I have also fitted a whitline 20-21mm front swaybar and linking kit! For a good price. This aswell as a rear swaybar i got when i purchased the diff of AE35GT originally. I'm not sure what it is off but i have to weld some angle brackets onto the chassis rail and play with some swaybar links and bolts to get it to bolt up to the brackets. For some reason one side of the swaybar is lower than the other. Meh it works...i think.

 

Would the rear swaybar help out with axel tramp? Being connected to the diff housing? Seems to grip a bit better.

 

That is all for now i think....

Edited by cuzzo

  • Replies 140
  • Views 163k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Looking good Cuzzo, should handle like a beast now. :yes:

  • Author

Hopefully!

 

I have driven it to work for the last two days.. I need more powah!

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I went to wakefield on the 20th of june. It was pissing down and traction was = to none!

 

Wheel Spin down the straight in forth at 130ish. Not fun..

 

Heres a vid.

 

 

I spun out quite a few time considering the pics.

 

dsc00454qa6.th.jpg

 

dsc00455us4.th.jpg

Nice vid mate :P

 

Shame about the rain

 

Should have hit the track drift style.........lol :D

damn wakefield in the wet :P should of borrowed my car.

 

how fast were you going at the end of the straight?

 

was it too easy to lock it up with the brake setup you have?

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Looks like fun anyway man, it would have taken alot of self control to stay on the track :yes:

 

Is it just me or do you always have different wheels on?

 

I have 2 set now. Did have 3. The chrome ones and the drag wheels. :hmm:

 

damn wakefield in the wet :dance: should of borrowed my car.

 

how fast were you going at the end of the straight?

 

was it too easy to lock it up with the brake setup you have?

 

Prob going about 160ish at the end of the straight into the kink. Scary in the wet! Yeah i was locking brakes up pretty easily in the wet. I was also compression locking up on an un-needed down shift into 2nd and poping the button clutch. (Interesting feeling!)

  • Author

Went to WSID on wednesday.

 

I have a New PB and the car has a new quickest time!

12.6 @ 109.mph! Still had some left in her too!

 

Couple of pics:

160708025.jpg

:yes:

 

160708246.jpg

:hmm: Is that wheel leaving the ground? Seems close!

 

160708467.jpg

:lol: :drinks: I have discovered the new world of second gear burnouts!

 

Thanks to badger btw. :dance:

Edited by cuzzo

Wowwy. This car is pretty good.. I wonder how much power to weight ratio is needed to lift the front wheels of a KE30-KE55 Corolla.. Interesting! Hehe.

 

 

Nice pictures and nice video ^_^

  • Author

Sure is.

 

He is from canberra came up for the night.

 

He has a very similar setup to me. Almost identical. We raced 3 times and i only beat him by 0.200. great racing!

Good onya for having the balls to race it.

1st gear burnouts are really aweful its much easier to play with the car in 2nd,

try grabbing 3rd when doing one up a hill its crazy how little tyre you have after lol.

 

The launches are looking very good what rpm are you letting it out at?

 

also what reaction time?

  • 3 months later...

Hey, awesome car you got here. Eating pizza and reading this thread, I'm in bliss!

I've sent you a pm by the way.

 

*Now to go back to drooling over pics*.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.