Cuzzo'S 4Agte Ke30 Rip -Reincarnated!

cuzzo

Well i have been lazy and not update this so i guess i should with the current specs shes got now.

I'm pretty much close to what i have in mind for this girl.

Just need a larger turbocharger and some camber tops. Oh and that illusive 11.

Heres some things which i have done in the last few weeks.

Fixed the god-damned oil leak from either back of gearbox or shifter housing. I have no idea where it was coming from so i made both things unleakable. Got the tailshaft made slighlty longer. (thanks to linden aka road runner supplying me a new front yoke) Also purchased a new shifter housing gasket (comes with spacers) from toyota. Not cheap but needed it. I really need to get a trade card. I also have fixed an oil drain issue i was having. I was happy with the hose rubbing on the engine mount so i fixed it a bit better.

I have overhauled the whole front end. Every bush and balljoint. Also i had the steering box reconditioned. Just got an alignment about 20minutes ago.

dsc00377zi0.jpg

I also have got the brake booster and the hilux front calipers reconditioned and a brand spanking new brake master cylinder. I have also got new braided brake lines all round now aswell. If it doesnt stop on a dime now i wont be happy.

I'm planning on hitting wakefield asap however with the recent works money is a bit tight. So I'm opening it up to fate. I'm number 6 on the waiting list for the june day so we'll see what happens. EDIT: I'm now listed just have to pay.

I was going to enter in the sports compact attack sunday but i would want to tune and her i don't really have the cash for that atm either.

No point running it i don't think untill the new turbo is on. I think its best will be around 12.5.

Oh i also have cleaned up the engine bay a bit. Removed the fuel filter from behind the strut tower and i have relocated the charcoal cannister to under the front guard.

dsc00397ng5.jpg

I have also fitted a whitline 20-21mm front swaybar and linking kit! For a good price. This aswell as a rear swaybar i got when i purchased the diff of AE35GT originally. I'm not sure what it is off but i have to weld some angle brackets onto the chassis rail and play with some swaybar links and bolts to get it to bolt up to the brackets. For some reason one side of the swaybar is lower than the other. Meh it works...i think.

Would the rear swaybar help out with axel tramp? Being connected to the diff housing? Seems to grip a bit better.

That is all for now i think....

Edited by cuzzo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Looks like fun anyway man, it would have taken alot of self control to stay on the track :yes:

Is it just me or do you always have different wheels on?

I have 2 set now. Did have 3. The chrome ones and the drag wheels. :hmm:

damn wakefield in the wet :dance: should of borrowed my car.

how fast were you going at the end of the straight?

was it too easy to lock it up with the brake setup you have?

Prob going about 160ish at the end of the straight into the kink. Scary in the wet! Yeah i was locking brakes up pretty easily in the wet. I was also compression locking up on an un-needed down shift into 2nd and poping the button clutch. (Interesting feeling!)

Went to WSID on wednesday.

I have a New PB and the car has a new quickest time!

12.6 @ 109.mph! Still had some left in her too!

Couple of pics:

160708025.jpg

:yes:

160708246.jpg

:hmm: Is that wheel leaving the ground? Seems close!

160708467.jpg

:lol: :drinks: I have discovered the new world of second gear burnouts!

Thanks to badger btw. :dance:

Edited by cuzzo

1st gear burnouts are really aweful its much easier to play with the car in 2nd,

try grabbing 3rd when doing one up a hill its crazy how little tyre you have after lol.

The launches are looking very good what rpm are you letting it out at?

also what reaction time?

• 3 months later...