Tattoo Thread

andro0o

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was thinking about getting something done... i can't decide waht i want without being sure I'm still gonna enjoy looking at it in 10 years.... suggestions?
you might want to change that timeframe to.........THE REST OF YOUR LIFE :)

I'm getting one on my chest in the near future.

My advise, pick a design, location and size. If you still like it in 12-18 months times then get it. Any sooner and you have rushed it and will probably regret getting it. Ive had my design, size and location for over 2 years and still LOVE it so when i find the time/money/tatto artist I'm happy with ill be getting it

CLICK

It makes me giggle evertime i see it......

I'm not big on Tattoo's. 9 times out of 10, people have kids/partners names etc tattooed on their shoulder or tucked away somewhere that they never see it. I don't really see the point.

A bloke i work with has chinese writing on one shoulder (he's Italian) and it could read "Special Fried Rice" for all he knows. A Christianity cross on his thumb (he's an amateur kick boxer).....Go figure.

Various other tats that make no sense either.

I guess what i'm trying to say is, don't get some crappy tribal tattoo.

A bloke i work with has chinese writing on one shoulder (he's Italian) and it could read "Special Fried Rice" for all he knows. A Christianity cross on his thumb (he's an amateur kick boxer).....Go figure.

Various other tats that make no sense either.

hahahahaha the place i get my tats done, each tattooist has a money box, and everytime they do a southern cross, chinese writting or a buttterfly the put $2 in it. n see who has the most money at the end of the year.

tribal tats are gay. don't get one

i like tatts! like 13bt said....choose what you want and where you want it and have a real good think about it...and if your still happy...get it!

i got the top of my back done a month or so ago, and I'm gettin a few more done soon, I'm lucky because one of my good mates is a tattooist, so i get mine done for a 6-pack :D he does great work too

ps. for anyone thinking of the pain factor...it doesnt hurt f@#k all!

deffinately pick wisely on what you want to get.. and go to a good person!! ask around.. (for anyone in Brisbane go to Ash @ Chermside Tattoo) i have 3 little ones and 2 of them were done by someone good (chermside tattoo) but the other one is SHIT!! lucky its somewhere no one can see it.. don't get one on ur lower back OUCH!!

Edited by LEL55

Apparently in the states (not sure if it available here) you can get tattoos done with a special ink that can be removed with one session of laser surgery. But apparently most tattooists are against it as it defeats the purpose of getting a tattoo as its ment to be forever. I like it cause somewhere down the track you may get divorced and would want "that name" removed from your arse.

I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo. Something along my shoulders but can't guarantee that I'll still be wanting it in years to come.