7shades' Luxo-barge. Strictly Pimpin.

7shades

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lift it way to high. V8 39inch wheels, Massive Body lift, Pimp interior out to the shit house. Even shag pile the dash AND roof lining, Way to many CB radio areials on the roof, Roof racks (chrome of course, as all good 4X4 have roof racks) Then take it out bush, beach have fun. Would be like campping in your lounge room on weekends :lolcry:

Cameron you're weird in the brains. :lolcry:

Hadn't thought of suicide doors, but I like it... just the rears maybe, JFK Lincoln Continental styles. oooh yeah.

I was going to go full boso battlewagon, but with the non-irs rear end I think it won't cut the proverbial mustard. Boso MUST have stupid rear camber...

It does have coils and a 4 link though so airbags will be cheap n easy... (cheap is good)

Having priced a 20B triplerotor (don't ask, $$$) I'm leaning towards rat rod style now... Moonies, slammed, fluffy interior.

I have a mate with a surplus 4500cc landcruiser petrol engine and auto box sitting in his shed, rough measurements indicate it will fit... I'm liking the idea of having enough torque to drop skids at idle...

Edited by 7shades

Lift it way to high. V8 39inch wheels, Massive Body lift, Pimp interior out to the shit house. Even shag pile the dash AND roof lining, Way to many CB radio areials on the roof, Roof racks (chrome of course, as all good 4X4 have roof racks) Then take it out bush, beach have fun. Would be like campping in your lounge room on weekends :lol:

There's a Rolls (mid 80's from memory) that gets around Noosa done up like that. But it runs on 42's i think.

But other then that.

Bag it

Dump it

I'm sure you'd be able to squeeze a 454 :lolcry: in there with a blower in the valley

Tinted windows

Full custom job with the centre pillar cause of the...

Rear suicide doors

Chrome the bumpers

And a Vivid black duco

Low and slow baby

Low and slow

That rolls (or maybe another one) was for sale not long ago... I remember seeing it on carsales or similar.

Was like this one I think...

post-1955-1195298520.jpg

Back to the vanilla gorilla however, slow and low is the way this bitch is gunna roll.

Definately going for the rear suicide doors now. I've been convinced. Also had a good look at the frame and there's plenty of hardcore reinforcement in the lower C pillar and bulkhead so should be able to handle the weight without using one of those scissor arm things at the bottom.

Thinking two-tone... gunmetal silver over black mica.

Sexual.

Edited by 7shades

^^^ Now Think above pic with same ride height piss off those small ass wheels but some thing bigger. AND on top suicide doors and all the other pimp parts :lol:

(Next part has to be added...Think like a old dirty tow truck driver :lolcry: )

That way while riding height in the pimp car chicks in there low cruddy cheap mazda convertible things will go past glance a look at ur car while u glance a look down there top..LOL gotta be said.....

So BIG LIFT BRO....or go big lift with Way to much drift camber on the wheels???

Cameron

Firstly i'd lose the roof, seriously who needs that. Then rear suicide doors, plush fluffy interior, tub it so you can bag the thing and have like 12inches of rubber under the arse and can you smell that?? i smell big block??? just my 10cents

Edited by smacko84

Update: Now has RWC. Needed front swaybar D bushes, indicator bulb, and a tailshaft uni joint. None of which cost a cent as I just pulled them from the cannibalised wagon.

Nosecone has been swapped

Moonies are on order

Hunting for whitewalls and some wider steelies

Finding ultra-low springs is proving difficult... may have to mix n match from other vehicles or go cutties as a worst case scenario.

Going to go for Panther Mica or Morpheus Purple depending on how the planets are aligned when I walk into the paint shop.

Either way we will be luxuriating in a light tan interior in a mixture of crushed velvet and suede, with smatterings of dead leopard and ultra-shagpile carpet.

Current expenditure

RWC: $55

Moonies: $120

I reckon a 308 would be perfect, relatively cheap to buy, enuf power to keep it moving, stacks of parts available, easy to maintain... what more could you ask for? forget all that fancy crap, its a bloody old car, not worth wasting stacks of money on.

All you need is clean, neat and tidy, all the way through the car, it would definitely turn heads simply because no one ever touches these things. I know myself I'd have to take a close look at a modified one to recognise what it was!