[buznke] Rotarized Ke26 Pano

Sim

lol and i pinched some 15" steel wheels from an '08 model audi A3 on friday from work cos they where just gona chuck em out and they where 5 stud, so i thought i'd bring em home to see if i could bolt em to the hilux diff, they fit suprisingly! so I'm gona use them to transport the car around once the diff/front end is all in.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha yeh a little chinease man to wire it all up would b nice, iv got a mate who can wire up this stuff with his eyes closed tho so thats just as good i suppose!

and yes more bits is always good, n i picked up some more stuff today! heres what i got-

Velo Milano seats (fibreglass fixed back seats, 5kg each :dance:, and comfortable as smeg)

Centerline Convo Pro 15x4" fronts with 145/60/15 front runners

Centerline Convo Pro 15x7" rears with 235/60/15 mickey t street radials

I'm gonna try fit the tyres after work on monday if i have time so i can take the rears along with my luxy diff over to the car and measure everything up so i can get the diff shortened n all that.

once the diff is in and i have the front struts done i can piss it out of the garage finally

heres some pics.

newcar47gk8.jpg

newcar48hw4.jpg

newcar49ne8.jpg

newcar50aq4.jpg

all brand new gear. lol i wish i was mr money bags, this is why its taken me so long to do anything to this fken thing, been getting the cashhhh.

dummy fitted up my rear rims tonight, 235/60s fit up prety much perfectly into the rear guards, its a damn snug fit but shouldn't need much modifying to make them sit in correctly. looks tough as smeg aswell. fitted them up so i could measure out how much i need to get my luxy diff shortened by.

heres afew pics, don't mind the mess, its a bombsite atm lol.

newcar55nd4.jpg

newcar54mn7.jpg

newcar53nm9.jpg

Edited by Sim

thanks mate, n those aren't mine hah. I'm guessing my nana has been hitting the piss pretty hard! lol.

also, does anyone have a bogger ke20/26 diff i can borrow for afew weeks? :yes:. I'm desperate!

wheels look nuts.

how much room have u got on the inside of the inner gaurd?

in the position in the photo they are touchin the outer lip, can u bring them in anymore to clear the outer gaurd?

don't forget your leaf springs either, make sure they will clear them on the inside also, otherwise youll have to move your leaf mounts also.

cheers, scott

there is enough room in the standard wheel tub to house the wheel, barely. ill be getting the inner tubs boxed out to meet up with the chassis rails, i should get another 20mm or so out of it, and will raise the tubs higher so i will beable to lower the car abit more in the ass end. gonna get the outer guard flared out a lil bit n lip the guards and yeh i need to get the leaf spring mounts moved over as they are basically inline with the edge of the tyre lol. ill be getting everything done at the fabriactors aswell as the diff.

thinking of selling up and getting rid of my daily '26 wagon. wanna try something else, even though i love it too death. ill have the pano to keep me company eventually so i wanna buy somethin different.

what do u blokes reckon i could get for it? thing is stock as a rock.

call me crazy but i want a chrysler centura, always loved em. almost bought one before i bought my first rolla, n i still want too.

Edited by Sim

just for price range sake, my wagon is insured for $4500.

best offer ive had for it was $4000.

doug just bought his panno for around the $2000 mark.

ive seen them sell for anywhere between $500 and $2000.

that gives u a rough idea i suppose.

cheers, scott

the car will be going to All Race Fabrications in dandy in the next month or so (whenver they can fit me in basically), to get the diff shortened, tub work done and the half cage done. will look like a totally different car once its done!

ive taken my front struts and brake bits to get the brake upgrade done so hopefully they will be ready within the next few weeks so i can chuck the front struts back in.

once the car is done at the fabs it'll be going straight to my mates to get prepped/painted then to my other mate for the rewiring etc.