[buznke] Rotarized Ke26 Pano

Sim

got some new piccies, ripped the motor/box and diff out today, only thing left in the body is the interior which ill take out whenever i can be ****ed. taking out the motor myself was abit harder then i thought, but it came out pretty smoothy in the end. now comes the cleaning! I'm running out of space for all my ****! lol.

newcar14dw3.jpg

newcar15ph0.jpg

newcar17bz2.jpg

newcar18nq2.jpg

newcar16ud3.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh its pretty f@$ked. the previous owner must'v done a dodgy job on it, considering getting it all cut out and getting new metal welded in place, considering I'm changing to an RX7 box which is larger then the Corona box it has atm.

i know the widest you can get under a ke20 sedan is 7.5" which will fit inside the gaurd, so it can be kept relativly low.

id say wagon would be the same, but also depends on width of diff and correct offset of wheel.

if you have the car jacked up and on stands with the diff still fitted youll be able to measure it up quite easily and get an exact max width and work out which offset ull need to run.

cheers, scott

thanks scott ill have to suss it out. n yeh iv pretty much made my mind up on wanting 5 gears n since I'm gonna be fixing up the trans tunnel anyway due to it being rooted i wanna slot a bigger trans in there. tracked down a Supra box from a 2000 model which I'm tempted to nab. having dramas finding shocks to suit the wags so I'm tempted to get coil overs made up for the fronts and going with pedders or whatever for the rear shocks. anyone hav any advice?

i just havta do some homework, find out what the best option would be.

ripped out most of the interior today, only thing left in the car is the dash and abit of wiring lol. finding afew dodgey repair jobs/things that the previous owner did so I'm glad that I'm stripping it back n starting from scratch so i know everything is gonna be sweet.

heres sum pics, lots of cleaning ahead!

newcar19un6.jpg

newcar20yp7.jpg

newcar21tu4.jpg <- dodgiest trans tunnel enlargement job iv ever seen, fken held on by tape and a couple rivets.