Sim

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ask and you shall recieve, more pictures lol.

1/2 cage is all done, tubs are completed, leaf spring mounts are relocated and leaf springs are refitted, trans tunnel has been remade (i can't get over how awesome the new tunnel looks)

only thing waiting on now is for the diff to come back from being shortened, getting seat mounts made for my velo seats and getting the 40L fuel cell recessed into the rear with outlets underneath the car for my fuel pumps etc. its starting to take shape! :lolcry:.

newcar70lv0.jpg

newcar71ik7.jpg

newcar72pi7.jpg

newcar73ry5.jpg

newcar74st0.jpg

newcar75jk4.jpg

newcar76uv1.jpg

newcar77th3.jpg

newcar78iq2.jpg

thanks for the comments guys, its gonna look insane once its all back together and driving :lolcry:. i can't wait.

the work the boys at All Race have done on the car is phenomenal, as with all work they produce on other cars.

Edited by Sim

thanks for the comments guys, its gonna look insane once its all back together and driving :lolcry:. i can't wait.

the work the boys at All Race have done on the car is phenomenal, as with all work they produce on other cars.

can't wait to see the finished product as this car is definitely worth an interstate trip!

thanks for the comments guys :lolcry:, makes it all worth while.

I'm in abit of a pickle atm however, I'm requring a couple bits-

1. ke26 rear bar, i can get away with just the centre section as the 2 side parts are the same as a ke20 (which i have).

2. tailgate 'toyota' badge/number plate light thingo. dunno what its actually called. mines all mangled and has a non toyota badge on it.

i need these pretty urgently so anyone who has any of the above or both can u let me know soon as possible?

cheers.

thanks for the comments guys :lolcry:, makes it all worth while.

I'm in abit of a pickle atm however, I'm requring a couple bits-

1. ke26 rear bar, i can get away with just the centre section as the 2 side parts are the same as a ke20 (which i have).

2. tailgate 'toyota' badge/number plate light thingo. dunno what its actually called. mines all mangled and has a non toyota badge on it.

i need these pretty urgently so anyone who has any of the above or both can u let me know soon as possible?

cheers.

there's a rear bar on yahoo auctions atm. very cheap to buy, but not sure on how much for shipping. it ends tomorrow night.

http://209.85.171.104/translate_c?hl=en&am...audfsdkANL10cKg

unless i calculated this wrong, 1,500 yen is $25 aud? :lolcry:. if so thats cheap as hell.

i would still prefer to find one in australia tho, iv been burned afew times buying stuff from overseas, i need one as soon as possible.

thanks for the help tho dude.

the boys at all race rang today saying they've finished everything on the car, thats cage, tubs, leaf spring mounts, trans tunnel, 40L fuel cell fitment and seat mounts for my velo seats.

only thing they are waiting on is for the diff to come back from being shortened so they can chuck it in, then it goes on a truck to b taken to my mates for the body work/painting :D.

looks good, floorpan of the pvan is alot different to a sedan by the looks. Any reason you did not go a 6 point cage? if you ever run fast than 10.00 i think it is they will pull you up on it.

Depends if a 6 point renders it unregisterable in his state I suppose!?