Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt'S 7K Ke30

Featured Replies

Needs center caps ASAP. Looks nice though, Perfect height and wheel offset.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 262.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Unsure of offset but in a 15 x 7 they only make two offsets and they are the datto offset.   Here are some pics from today.            

  • silverra23
    silverra23

    I had those caps made in the machine shop where I worked at the time as a bit of a thank you for matt's help with my cars.   We had some ideas of doing a production run back then but now I rather li

Posted Images

I should have mentioned I nominated you huh :)

 

A little polished, almost flat centre would look good. The ones that come with the wheels wouldnt be nice!

 

We make some at work for some wheels our performance people sell... let me know if you want to work something out for you ;)

Those Pics looks Horn. Definitely RCOTY-Worthy. Looks awesome Matt.

 

Josh :cool:

post-2153-031200100 1289111822_thumb.jpg

post-2153-011457400 1289111835_thumb.jpg

 

I'm unsure what looks hotter.

 

Pic 3 or Pic 4!!

 

So fat and that paint.....wow that paint! Was the paint expensive?

  • Author

I should have mentioned I nominated you huh :)

 

A little polished, almost flat centre would look good. The ones that come with the wheels wouldnt be nice!

 

We make some at work for some wheels our performance people sell... let me know if you want to work something out for you ;)

 

You have a PM, thanks mate :)

 

Those Pics looks Horn. Definitely RCOTY-Worthy. Looks awesome Matt.

 

Josh :cool:

 

Thanks mate.

 

I'm unsure what looks hotter.

 

Pic 3 or Pic 4!!

 

So fat and that paint.....wow that paint! Was the paint expensive?

 

It wasn't that bad because I called in some favours. The paint would be near perfect if the were more of it (not enough coats). But I have learned to look past that as the paint is 3+ years old now. Thanks for the kind words I'm glad there are plenty others out there that like it as much as me!

 

Matt.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

  • Author

The paints only getting thin because you polish it so much Matty!

 

Cars looking great mate, must be proud!

 

JP

 

Haha stays shiny that way! Thanks mate, beleive me I am very proud, and even prouder to be nominated :)

  • 2 months later...

hey man that is bloody nice... what offset are those superlites? i am looking at getting a set for my rolla

  • Author

Unsure of offset but in a 15 x 7 they only make two offsets and they are the datto offset.

 

Here are some pics from today.

 

post-2153-081642300 1295175352_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-064326700 1295175837_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-031252300 1295175898_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-048525300 1295176186_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-079805900 1295176310_thumb.jpg

 

post-2153-065154300 1295176486_thumb.jpg

Always looking awesome Matt! :y:

Sorry if this has been covered before but where did you buy or how did you make the front lip. Its sick!

That's the standard lip you find on (edit: MOST) Ke30-55 Corolla Beaver Panel. :wink:

Edited by ewt

:hmm: my '30 doesn't have it.

 

Edit - same as the spare '30 and '79 model '55 panels that i have.

Edited by towe001

Mine has one.

post-8003-064022700 1295270912_thumb.jpg

 

 

EDIT: You're right - Dad's old Ke35 didn't have one. Sorry.

post-8003-076647200 1295271123_thumb.jpg

Edited by ewt

Thats cool :y:

Be interesting to know why some had it and some didn't.

 

Had the pasting thought of maybe the manuals had it where as the auto's didn't. Cause my '30 (the turtle) was an auto and the spare '55 panel was from an auto. But the spare '30 panel was from a manual.

 

:hmm: want a swap :lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.