January 5, 200818 yr comment_218351 I'm so tempted to give this a go. I'd never get the position, but I'd hate to watch the show and think "I could have been that guy" and know that I hadn't even tried to apply. Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_218363 Doooo it.... The application form is easy, the video requires some thought. I even included various corollas (as well as two BMW's, CV8 Monaro, Lexus IS200 and a Fiat 124) performing rather cinematic maneuvers in a *ahem* 'closed circuit environment under competent supervision' or something like that :P My logic? I figure if they see I can powerslide an open diff 4k for the entire length of a footy field, I'm safe to be given the keys to ooh I dunno maybe an Aston Martin.... :P Report
January 5, 200818 yr comment_218371 I for one would love to see your application video and anyone else who applies . Reckon they would be a good watch :P It would be good to have an insider on the show too, good luck to everyone who applied :P Cheers Dan Edited January 5, 200818 yr by HRV-00S Report
January 8, 200818 yr comment_218905 Doooo it.... The application form is easy, the video requires some thought. I even included various corollas (as well as two BMW's, CV8 Monaro, Lexus IS200 and a Fiat 124) performing rather cinematic maneuvers in a *ahem* 'closed circuit environment under competent supervision' or something like that :lolcry:My logic? I figure if they see I can powerslide an open diff 4k for the entire length of a footy field, I'm safe to be given the keys to ooh I dunno maybe an Aston Martin.... :drgrim: Did you script your video or just chat away in front of the camera? Report
January 9, 200818 yr comment_218922 Its partially scripted... but mostly I just talk crap. I figure they have a panel of 'experts' who would be able to see through any bullshit I tried to spin, so I just let it flow. If they like me, they like me. If they don't, no biggie. I'll still watch the show :drgrim: Report
January 9, 200818 yr comment_218933 LOL - at least you've had a go. I'm gonna script mine though. I still won't get it, but I'll have fun trying. :drgrim: Report
January 9, 200818 yr comment_218943 what sweet job it would be. i'd send a video away if it wasnt for my unconcious habit of swearing profusely. don't think they appreciate me droppings f's and c's all over the place lol. Edited January 9, 200818 yr by YKE 20T Report
January 9, 200818 yr comment_218945 Well they DO say they want real Aussies... wouldn't be Aussie without a few random profanities :drgrim: Report
January 9, 200818 yr comment_218949 I hope its not gonna be like Blood, Sweat & Gears where they see who has the tuffest car in OZ and on the ad's there is fulli sic VL's doin skids, BAH Report
January 9, 200818 yr comment_218954 they are have to going to be carefull they don't let the show get to booner but neither do you want to watch crap like that car point sponsored thing. Report
June 12, 200818 yr comment_252761 I'd be the Australian "Captain slow" :lolcry: Edited June 12, 200818 yr by Astro Boy Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300697 did you hear the latest? new presenter! http://carsguide.news.com.au/site/news-and...?referrer=email Report
December 23, 200817 yr comment_300702 I didnt know the show was still in existence, only watched a bit of it until they tried test the stretch hummer.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now