Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aussie Top Gear

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doooo it.... The application form is easy, the video requires some thought. I even included various corollas (as well as two BMW's, CV8 Monaro, Lexus IS200 and a Fiat 124) performing rather cinematic maneuvers in a *ahem* 'closed circuit environment under competent supervision' or something like that :P

My logic? I figure if they see I can powerslide an open diff 4k for the entire length of a footy field, I'm safe to be given the keys to ooh I dunno maybe an Aston Martin.... :P

I for one would love to see your application video and anyone else who applies . Reckon they would be a good watch :P

 

It would be good to have an insider on the show too, good luck to everyone who applied :P

 

 

Cheers Dan

Edited by HRV-00S

Doooo it.... The application form is easy, the video requires some thought. I even included various corollas (as well as two BMW's, CV8 Monaro, Lexus IS200 and a Fiat 124) performing rather cinematic maneuvers in a *ahem* 'closed circuit environment under competent supervision' or something like that :lolcry:

My logic? I figure if they see I can powerslide an open diff 4k for the entire length of a footy field, I'm safe to be given the keys to ooh I dunno maybe an Aston Martin.... :drgrim:

Did you script your video or just chat away in front of the camera?

Its partially scripted... but mostly I just talk crap. I figure they have a panel of 'experts' who would be able to see through any bullshit I tried to spin, so I just let it flow. If they like me, they like me. If they don't, no biggie. I'll still watch the show :drgrim:

what sweet job it would be. i'd send a video away if it wasnt for my unconcious habit of swearing profusely. don't think they appreciate me droppings f's and c's all over the place lol.

Edited by YKE 20T

I hope its not gonna be like Blood, Sweat & Gears where they see who has the tuffest car in OZ and on the ad's there is fulli sic VL's doin skids, BAH

they are have to going to be carefull they don't let the show get to booner but neither do you want to watch crap like that car point sponsored thing.

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be the Australian "Captain slow" :lolcry:

Edited by Astro Boy

  • 6 months later...

I didnt know the show was still in existence, only watched a bit of it until they tried test the stretch hummer..

It'll be worth a look. Can only get better.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.