Car Accidents

WinKE55

hey all. i had GSR sigma turbo. All rebuilt by me and my old man. 6 months ov its being one the road and some wanker t boned me and it was all over for my car :hmm: :S :( . bull shit thing was he didnt have insurance. luckly i did. murderess i remember that crash and sorry to hear about your friend. take easy all

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I owned an AE82 hatchback (was my first car). After I purchased the car I spent two whole weeks removeing the rust out of the roof and other areas of the car before I went to get it re-registered. Two weeks later (four weeks from when i first purchased the car) after having the car registered and road-worthy, the car was involved in an accident and declared wrote off due to the costs of the repairs exceeding the market value of the car..

img3341wq2.jpg

what happened was, I stopped because I was waiting for the oncoming traffic to clear before I could turn onto a side street. Then 10 seconds later I feel all this force pushing me forward and I hear the glass shattering and the crunching of metal. A truck plowed up the back of me. I was so pissed off, there was still a fair amount of room to pass me, He must of not been looking..

Then a month later I heard the same driver was involved with another accident, side-swipeing a Mercedes..

Edited by OMG-16V

Yeah my ae82 front bumper took a hit too and it didn't even leave a scratch.

I just finished work and changed seats with mum cause I'm on my Ls and I was just parked there. A chick's mum reversed her Magna into me and left a nice dint in her Magna and not scratch on the good ol' corolla. I was soo proud ahahaha

speakin of good buympers,

my frend in his 85 celica understeered into a cliff face hitting the left hand side,

not too bad damge but enough to delaminate the tyre and give us the challenge of fixing it to look ok before his parents came home 4 days later lol

but yeah, the bumper was absolutly fine, the bumper support udnerneath, was bent, but we got a new one and used the original bumper, just had a few scracthes on it, was prety amazing atcualy lol

and me, first crash was me being an idiot,

my friend and i used to take out his brothers peugot 505 late at night n go cruiseing, coz we're idiots

anyways, i had my L's and could hardly drive, but i thought id try and drift its bodyroll arse

yeah, its ok I'm a dickhead, and in no way do these actions represent my intelligence or driving skill at this present day haha

so i came into a corner prety quick, turned in and kicked clutch..........understeeeeeeeeeerr, one wheeler....boom curb

f@$ked up steering and wheel

apart from that ive never crashed or been crashed into,

Edited by Shizotimang

Hey it wasn't a complete waste of life... I kept one for dog food... ;)

Ew! That is disgusting lol.

And person above me, that is pretty amazing how you are still walking, you must of hit the tree pretty hard.. Though I am glad you are okay now.

When i was 10 the olds had a XE falcon wagon with a worked 250 x flow, Thing would fry 1st and 2nd and it was an auto ;)

Any who Dad was driving and he cleaned up a German shepherd doing 100 110 or so, Engine punched the firewall, Gearbox had a tail shaft rammed inside it and the German shepherd wasn't found. The owner of the dog saw us hit it and she passed out when she saw the front of the car was red, Paint was blue :bash:

Write off, Dad now drives a Pajero with a bull bar and hits many animals, He just doesn't care anymore.

Edited by AE70

quote name='Medicine_Man' date='Jan 23 2008, 10:41 PM' post='222767']

Need I say typical skyline driver, I expect to see some commodores wrapped around trees in this thread too..

hahaha i got one for you mate.

i've had 2 crashes on the exact same date but different year. 25/1/06 and 25/1/07

i crashed my first car which was a little daihatsu feroza (but wasnt my fault) because a old lady didnt give way at a rounda bout and apparently didnt see me. my little tuff little 4wd just plowed her magna outta the way and went into the doors. she luckily wasnt hurt. she knew it was her fault as soon as she got out. my car wasnt written off and it was all repaired and paid for by the lady. even got extra money adn i gave it a whole new paint job. then sold it for a commodore

post-3740-1201774632_thumb.jpg

Then yeh the following year i was running late to work and it was pissing down rain. i slid out going along the motorway in southport and ran off the bankment into a tree. i was so pissed off bout that coz i just spent so much money into the bloody thing and most of my xmas gifts from the family were in that commodore. totall write off. and yeh i ended up gettin anotehr commodore then sold that coz i got over it and now got a jeep and a corolla. the jeep survived the weekend amazinly with my bad luck with that australia day weekend.

post-3740-1201775037_thumb.jpg

post-3740-1201775110_thumb.jpg

post-3740-1201775167_thumb.jpg

post-3740-1201775201_thumb.jpg