67Rolla Finally Back On The Road!

67Rolla-Ken

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

OK updates..

Engine in

gallery_4749_89_1269351.jpg

gallery_4749_89_473554.jpg

The twin chrome air filters are growing on me...

New data plate ordered (old on was scungy). Gearbox mount ordered.

Will remove the fan on the front and fit a thermo to the rad... less drag :jamie:

Buying some fuel hoses, and wire loom conduit tonight.

Need to order new rear quarter rubbers.

Need new heater tap & hoses

Ordering a red metal fuel filter and a red metal rad overflow container off Ebay.

That'll do for now...

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

Considering its all pretty much new, it shouldnt get dirty (except road grime) unless it wasn't put together right, but I'm sure it was :jamie:

I can build a k engine that wont leak its not hard, Ken the car is looking good, I want a set of twin carburetors like yours.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got the engine running yesterday!! Sounds mad XD

Thanks for your help Matt (Madrolla). I got a video but I'm having trouble uploading it to youtube or facebook :fuzz:

Now all I have to do is: clean up the engine again, put the rad in, fill the gearbox with oil, make up a new throttle linkage to connect to the twins, fit the fuel tank and hoses, get the gearbox sensor modified to drive the new gauges, finish the last bits of paint, put the windows in, drill new holes for the badges (including bootlid), fit the KE70 disc break setup, fit the front panels, fit the new gauges, put the seats & trim in, fit the subs into the boot, put the stripes on, get the new deck & alarm fitted (still deciding where to go??)... I'm sure I've miss lots of other stuff :D

Edited by 67Rolla-Ken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...