My Immac. Ke20

CryptOrchid

Hey all, I'm new here, and thought I'd post a link to some pics of my KE20 I bought not long ago for you to enjoy. 1 old lady owner, 40,000 original miles. Only mods are KE25 steering wheel and new audio system. Thinking about possible engine upgrade but don't know much about that side of things, ie. ideal engine and price. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~rjmckinno...lla%201973.html

Members dont see this ad

That dash pad would be worth it's weight in gold. Same with the back seat.....Nice unit. Don't even think about desicrating it by re-engining it. I know people who would pay good money for a unit like that. :insane:

I wouldn't do anything substancial until you come off your "P"lease pull me over Plates.

Edited by Redwarf

Why didn't I meet that little old lady ! sob

I actually had a KE20, exactly the same colour years ago in the highlands of Papua New Guinea.

Unfortunately it didn't look as good as this one. Wow is your's a beauty !

Mine you; what we did to our KE20 and where we took it on dirt roads, it could have never looked like this.

I'm with the rest of the boys. Keep it stock standard.

Better still. Donate it to the RollaClub Museum, then we can all get to drool over it.

40,000 klms ! Probably only to church & back on Sundays. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Think we should do a big picture shoot on this one Nick !

Whose got a good digital camera. :doublebird:

Yeah, I think I just may keep it stock :doublebird: I'd still love to have a KE20/25 I could do up, I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne so if anyone has or knows of any for sale (say under $1500) I'd be pretty keen to have a look. Also if anyone would like to come take a look at it you're quite welcome, I don't exactly have alot of friends these days :/