Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Immac. Ke20

Featured Replies

Hey all, I'm new here, and thought I'd post a link to some pics of my KE20 I bought not long ago for you to enjoy. 1 old lady owner, 40,000 original miles. Only mods are KE25 steering wheel and new audio system. Thinking about possible engine upgrade but don't know much about that side of things, ie. ideal engine and price. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

 

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~rjmckinno...lla%201973.html

That dash pad would be worth it's weight in gold. Same with the back seat.....Nice unit. Don't even think about desicrating it by re-engining it. I know people who would pay good money for a unit like that. :insane:

 

I wouldn't do anything substancial until you come off your "P"lease pull me over Plates.

Edited by Redwarf

nice ke20, that is overrated as.

as they said above, just keep it nice and stocko.

Nice find! wow really low clock

*pulses fingers on desk*

 

Ill keep it short and to the point.

 

KEEP IT STOCK !!!!!!!! lol !! !!

wow!

 

what he said ^

Why didn't I meet that little old lady ! sob

 

I actually had a KE20, exactly the same colour years ago in the highlands of Papua New Guinea.

 

Unfortunately it didn't look as good as this one. Wow is your's a beauty !

 

Mine you; what we did to our KE20 and where we took it on dirt roads, it could have never looked like this.

 

I'm with the rest of the boys. Keep it stock standard.

 

Better still. Donate it to the RollaClub Museum, then we can all get to drool over it.

 

40,000 klms ! Probably only to church & back on Sundays. Ha! Ha! Ha!

 

Think we should do a big picture shoot on this one Nick !

 

Whose got a good digital camera. :doublebird:

-[yRe,Dec 15 2004, 07:28 AM] jesus f@$king christ!

 

i think that's the best evar KE20 (aside from redwarf :doublebird:)

well...you see. Redwarf is a KE25 :P so you can still say thats the best one youve ever seen

jesus f@$king christ!

 

 

Now now now ! No blaspheming !

 

I told you. The little old lady who owned the KE20, probably drive it to church every week.

 

The KE20 has probably been to church more times than all of us !

 

:doublebird:

Even more reason to NOT CHANGE IT !

 

(on toymods he's talking about changing stuff in the motor...)

 

:doublebird: !

  • Author

Yeah, I think I just may keep it stock :doublebird: I'd still love to have a KE20/25 I could do up, I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne so if anyone has or knows of any for sale (say under $1500) I'd be pretty keen to have a look. Also if anyone would like to come take a look at it you're quite welcome, I don't exactly have alot of friends these days :/

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.