February 13, 200818 yr comment_227715 Happy Valentines Day to rollaclub and all its members, mods, admins etc. How sappy. HA HA Report
February 13, 200818 yr comment_227718 You want a straw? :y: Nah, seriously, to those that can be bothered, good luck/have fun/enjoy. :S Edited February 13, 200818 yr by Toy-Yoda Report
February 13, 200818 yr comment_227723 bloody mexicans, 1 hour ahead of the rest *look at us, were always ahead blar blar blar* hahahahah :y: Report
February 13, 200818 yr comment_227737 it's not only one hour that we're ahead of you Teddy, we're about 15 years ahead :y::D Report
February 13, 200818 yr Author comment_227748 Teddy, If your so worried about us being ahead...Come join us. Report
February 13, 200818 yr comment_227754 3rd year in a row I haven't had to wine, dine and sixty nine some chick :y: I'll celebrate saving money towards the coupe instead :S Report
February 13, 200818 yr Author comment_227755 Joys of being single. Save money for car projects, Do whatever you want when you want, go pubbing without worries. Suits me. Report
February 14, 200818 yr Author comment_227833 So its so over rated until you get flowers. Women, you can't pick what they are thinking. Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227838 yea they always want something, i found a lil girl puppy outside my house Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227867 lol what was a suypposed to do "nah i don't want your overpriced rip off flowers" Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227868 f@$k buying my bitch anything, I'd rather kick her in the head. Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227874 f@$k buying my bitch anything, I'd rather kick her in the head. Not very nice Trev, I just gave mine some chockies and flowers 20 bucks done.. Report
February 14, 200818 yr comment_227877 jesus~!!11!! my flowers cost $140 now I'm sure glen will feel really ripped off lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now