Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch's Ke70

Featured Replies

One day I decided that I wanted a new Corolla in nice condition. So I picked up the Quokka and saw one for $1800. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was in good condition and came back the next weekend to test drive it. I told the guy that I wouldn't pay $1800 and he dropped straight to $1500 and threw in a CD player...

 

Anyway, it's in great condition... the outside and inside are practically spotless except for a scratch to the left side and a tiny tear on one of the door's interior. There are areas that have rust but only a couple.

 

P1020845.jpg

 

More pictures:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

 

Mods:

Interior:

  • Original interior

  • Dashmat

  • Seat covers

  • Boot release/(fuel release not set up)

Exterior:
  • T18 front & rear bumpers

Engine:
  • 5k conversion

  • Head shaved & ported to 38mm

  • Genie extractors

  • Lukey muffler

  • New 2" exhaust

  • New hose clamps

  • New spark plugs

  • New water pump

  • New radiator

  • New thermostat and housing

  • Oil catch can

Transmission:

  • New standard clutch & Spigot bearing

Wheels:
  • 15x6 Superlites on 205/50/R15

  • Planned Updates:

  • Suspension (Lovells lows & KYB shocks all round)
  • Depending on height after lowering, some spacers & guard roll
  • Tinting
  • 5 speed gearbox
  • Audio
  • Alarm
  • Central locking
  • Brakes

Edited by Mybowlcut

  • Replies 109
  • Views 45.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Wow, thats tidy!!!!!!!! Look after her, mate.
Haha yeah I reckon. Cheers and I will don't worry. :P

i like the number plate, you can say "6KW's man!"

Edited by smeetsy1

  • Author
i like the number plate, you can say "6KW's man!"
Haha. :P
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Got some superlites put on. :( Cost me $1450

 

post-5027-1204637342.jpgpost-5027-1204637351.jpg

 

These photos are shit I'll get some ones in the afternoon.

Edited by Mybowlcut

superlites are cool but it makes your brakes look tiny!

  • Author

Haha I honestly don't pay attention to the brakes so I've never noticed. :(

Looks good mate.

Got any pics to see how much they fill the guards, Like from the front of the car pointing down the side ?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.