My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Members dont see this ad

hi rolla fans Thomas dad here just wont to say thanks for your comments and although i don't drink beer i don't mind the odd drop of johnny walker but as Thomas said i do it because i enjoy it and are getting ready to start the next project ke25 coup for my other son Brent. when we get started he will have to start a thread of his own but be sure this one will be different and worth following. as for Thomas ke11 still a few things to go ;deck out the boot with speakers and put in a wicked sound system so he can listen to the tunes he plays when DJ,s although the induction sound from the quad carbies is already wicked.and we really need to dump it done a couple of inch's.well i better get of his site before he catch's me and has a growl so by for now and thanks.

Mate I think I speak for all of us when I say that you can use Thomas' account any time you want. :yes:

I'm so impressed with this car that I feel like buying you a bottle of Johnny myself. :y:

Looking forward to seeing the 11 get closer to the ground.

Also..... looking forward to seeing a thread for the 25. :cool:

hi chobis; Thomas dad here again thank for the jester but i really do just enjoy playing around with old cars; just finished a full rotisserie ground up rebuild on my mates eh Holden Ute (factory auto; very rare) came up real smick ill get Thomas to put up a photo of it; tell me what you think. but the next project the ke25 will be one to follow have quite a few different ideas for it but you will have to wait to see and follow the thread.

hi guys Thomas dad here again just wondering if any one knows where we can get new 11/16 asco rear brake cylinders from or is there an alternative cylinder we can use thanks fellers any help/information would be great thanks. by the way my name is Stuart. looking at maybe doing a diff upgrade at some stage soon have a celica ta22 diff in the shed that i might fit up with disc brakes but in the meantime need to fix badly failing back brakes.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI THERE ALL THOMAS DAD HERE TODAY WAS NOT A GOOD DAY AS THOMAS LITTLE ROLLAR HAD AN ENGINE FIRE (THOMAS WILL POST PHOTOS). MELTED CARBYS,ELECTRONIC DISSY,BATTERY ALL UNDER BONNET WIRING, ENGINE BAY BONNET AND GUARDS ALL BURNT.THANKFULLY HAVE FULL INSURANCE AND WE WILL GO ABOUT IT ALL AGAIN.WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW BONNET IF ANY ONE HAS ONE LYING AROUND WE WILL BE INTERESTED.JUST A LITTLE BIT PISSED OF AS I ONLY NOT LONG FULLY REPAINTED IT FOR HIM AND ONLY HAD THE NEW MOTOR IN FOR THREE WEEKS AND WAS RUNNING REAL SWEET GOT 91.7 RWHP ON THE DYNO WHERE WE RUN THE MOTOR IN AND HAVENT PLAYED WITH THE TUNE YET,OUR MECHANIC REACONS HE MAY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A BIT MORE OUT IT SO NOW WE WILL HAVE TO DO IT ALL AGAIN WE WILL KEEP YOU ALL INFORMED AS LONG AS THE INSURANCE COMPANY don't WRIGHT IT OF IF NOT WE WILL BE BACK EVEN BETTER SO BY FOR NOW.

Ahh sorry to hear, car was looking sweet :( I'm sure version 3.0 will be even better!

I'd love to know more about how you repaired that dash pad... but that can wait.

hi there Ken Thomas dad here (Stuart) car was looking good and with a little more to get out the engine was running real sweet just hoping insurance don't wright it of and as you say version 3 will be better already started planing what we change. Any way about the dash what i did was cut all the cracks right out deap then filled with body filler sanded all back smooth then went to my mates joinery shop and used his laminex glue spray gun and using the aid of a heat gun stretched marine grade vynil over it as you can see by the photos it came up great, i hope this is of some help to you or if you would like to call me feel free to do so on 0428 574248.