My Ke 11

TOMMYS Ke 11

Hey guys just a few new photos off me lil beast since the windows have been tinted and the new wheels and tyres have been put on i have the chrome dress ring to also go on but not sure if they look better on or off. Had to change me exhaust thanks to police man reporting me to the EPA electronic fuel pump now makes more noise then me car. And also the pic of the hotwire with centre cap off 82 model nissian skyline for seabiscuit. Dad said sorry for waking you up this morning.

post-5637-1241350437_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1241350458_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1241350477_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1241350498_thumb.jpg

post-5637-1241350517_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
And also the pic of the hotwire with centre cap off 82 model nissian skyline for seabiscuit. Dad said sorry for waking you up this morning.

Any time is better than no time. I'm very grateful for the advice and will try get a set as they look bloody awesome!

I forgot to tell your dad my name was Vince too. I was half asleep so tried to remember as much as I could before getting

on the computer to check it out. Tell him thanks again.

Just curious... What did you end up getting on that Dyno run?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey ther guys havent posted for a while I'm actually living in the USA atm and the lil rolla is stuck back in Aus with Dad looking after her will be home next week for a month so will get stuck back into her shes getting a full new respray to freshen up a few stone chips and the ding in the back. Still havent gotton a grip of the whole steering wheel on the wrong side of the car thing they do over here def can't wait to get therolla out for a spin..

Hey ther guys havent posted for a while I'm actually living in the USA atm and the lil rolla is stuck back in Aus with Dad looking after her will be home next week for a month so will get stuck back into her shes getting a full new respray to freshen up a few stone chips and the ding in the back. Still havent gotton a grip of the whole steering wheel on the wrong side of the car thing they do over here def can't wait to get therolla out for a spin..

A respray?! It already looks amazing :y:

^^^^^

Why would you think of getting a Respray?? It looks Spectacular. There's nothing wrong with it.

Cheers,

Josh :y:

Hi josh tommys dad here this is my first time on thomas page but just wanted to say thank you all for your great comments and help you have all given us through out the build.As you may have read thomas is in America and will be home this friday we can't wait to see him. While Thomas has been away i gave his little rolla a couple of runs from home (Swan Hill) to Melbourne and back around a 700km trip so just to answer an earlier question as to what sort of fuel economy we get from the quad carby set up it averaged 36.6 MILES PER GALLON not bad for a fairly worked little motor.As for respray i made the mistake of not fish oiling the insides of all the panels and have a couple of small rust spots showing so we will cut them out and still need to repair rear end where the sheila put the dent in it so just as eazy to strip and paint the hole car.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

hey all haven't posted in a very long time and i thought now would be a good time as dad has spent some endless hours making my rolla all nice and fresh again....

It has been fully stripped and rubbed back the small surface rust areas have been cut out and repaired a few minor dents have been repaired and the major one in the rear where mates gf stuffed it has been fixed up....my gear box had shit itself and required a rebuild so that has also been done. The dash has been recovered with marine vinyl by dad and it has come up a million bucks. there was a few troubles with the paint jod as it was dads first time doing it but he stuck to it and with hours of rubbing back and trying again with a good cut and polish she has come up amazing... can't thank the old manm enough for the work he has done here are some pics enjoy...