How Many Tries Did It Take To Get Your Licence?

How many goes?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a girl who spent $200 getting her L's!

Hahaha, wouldn't be that hard though with the damn price, like 3 or 4 goes I suppose.

I got my l's and p1's both first go, I should really get my p2's, I hate p-plates.

Cheers, Ben.

L's first go, never studied, went in, watched all the Korean and Chinese people yelling at the desk jockeys for failing them on their L's for the 100th time. Quite histerical.

Test was simple, still technically don't have my L's though as those bastards want medical examinations on me cause i have 'heart and eye' problems.. i said to them 'the fact i have BOTH eyes AND a heart is a problem?'

Fun :yes:

Got my P1's first shot. The person marking me turned out to be my mothers old teacher. she had him for 1 lesson and then changed to someone else because she didn't like him.

L's on the other hand..Took me 4 tries.

First 3 I tried to do on the computer even though I'm partially colour blind, Couldn't see the numbers at all and just guessed them.

After that I was smart enough to go paper.

L's 2nd go... Red P 3 lessons 1 test :y: Does anyone know whats involved in the 'hazards test' for Green P's?

I'm lucky at my age I only have my red p's for 12 months then straight onto opens but still have to sit the hazards test :yes: :P Woot!

well ok i passed my L's on my 10th go !!! i know i know ..

passed my P's on second go as the first test wasnt good because my ke55 was mucking up abit and made me forget few things like checking traffic

so i borrowed my mums friends car and got my P's for the second test !! yay but that was bit over 10 yrs ago .. i onky had to do 40 questions on computer screen back then .. don't know about now i heard over 100 questions right ??? I'm glad i don't have to do P1 and P2 !!!!

Forgotten how many times it took to get my learner's which i just sat on it for a few years till was about 21-22. Till i got my own car and by that time we had moved out to the country side and i started driving the back roads on my own and to and from Cooroy. Three or four lessons with an instructor, had the test at Noosa (why i'm saying this is cause at the time Noosa was more or less just an oversized rural town, now its almost a major city). And got my P's on the first go.

I got my L's second go, i failed my learners because i ticked yes on the "are you allowed to exceed the speed limit while overtaking". its my parents bad example haha. got my P's first go about 4 months ago with a perfect score and yet to have a crash or speeding ticket :(