My 1971 Ke25!

oopsiy

hey guys i just took pics of my newly purchased ke25 rolla... its full original, and was owned by an old lady. only has 79,000 miles. its absolutely immaculate, no rust what so ever, and the original paint is awesome...

08062008005.jpg

08062008003.jpg

08062008004.jpg

100_3879.jpg

100_3874.jpg

100_3880.jpg

100_3888.jpg

Edited by oopsiy

Members dont see this ad

Great pickup mate.

Nice and tidy.

To some extent I agree with hotmr2, keep her nice and period (does not have to be dead stock though)

although its your choice in the end, as it is your car of course.

Just remember that you have been lucky enough to pick up one of the few good originals left.

Please take this into account.

hey guys thanks for replys. na I'm leaving her full stock, ive only put in stereo system but didnt even drill one hole or anything to make it fit.. and have also got an alarm installed with central locking and all the goodies, and also didnt have any holes drilled for that either... so yeah I'm real happy with it... i recently put the venetians in and white walls last week... thanks guys

NICE!! Just like my KE25, same year too. I only wish I had those hubcaps for mine. :P

Looks hot tho, keep it stock white walls and all. Even though they say its been done to death, how many white walled KE25's are you going to come across in your daily travels??

**WHAT AM I SAYING!!** f@$k off the whitewalls and sell me the hubcaps. :P