Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

another update. ripped everything out of my boot as it was gross had mouldy carpet and was pointless as i never used it as i didnt want to put anything in there, especially while in that condition.

the urge to rip everything out and start fresh was due to me getting my hands on a 12 inch bass tube. yeah while it might not be ideal for quality or whatever it is more than enough for what i want, plus now that its in there, it really does go hard!

so here are some pics of the completed mounting.

basically we made new wooden boards out of some 7mm ply then spray adhesived some speaker carpet on to them, we also raised the sub off the floor a little with some timbers (mostly so the screws to mount the sub had something substantial to go into. i also carpeted them and then just today i ripped it all backout and put some carpet around the wheel wells at it looked pretty dodgy. i also today properly mounted the bass control for in the cabin. =]

enjoy the photos, and I'm sure these days u may hear me before u see me =]

post-4225-1220250190_thumb.jpg

My mate Brent has that same fusion bass tube in his ae92. I am also good mates with his twin brother and he too bought a complete Fusion stereo for his Commodore, it turns out the standard stereo was better than the fusion gear. Not a fan of fusion gear at all.

It's definitely not the best sub around, but probably better than no sub though, and if I remember right its pretty cheap too so WIN.

Wheres this possible new KE30 Bianca?

Cheers, Ben.

The Fusion sub actually looks quite the part in the boot doesn't it :jamie:

Only thing to beware of is, that a mate has gone through 2 sets of Fusion in the first week of having them. Make sure you keep the receipt around if you got it brand new (assuming you might of) just incase!

Cheers Fusion (. . . :P )