Murd's 55

Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
  • 3 weeks later...

also on the plates is a new exhaust and retrim, and as I'm a complete noob i was open to suggestions for what should be done and where it should be done, i know there is somewhere in adelaide that i can get the carpet for around $200 with all the holes cut ect so I'm looking at getting that, a retrim is a retrim so thats not so difficult although if there are any recommendations, please do tell, and exhaust, well i have no idea so open to many suggestions!

Hmm no need for a 2.25 inch exhaust on a 4K, just go 2 inch which is what I had on my old SIK020, went great and sounded really good, just with a single muffler at the rear. Give Everlast a try at Ridgehaven, down from mine, they do pretty good work and are pretty cheap.

I'm actually starting an apprenticeship in motor trimming next year :)

Cheers, Ben.

hey just read whole thread.... nice ride specially the meshies :) :y: , id go for some extractors through to a 2" all the way with a high flow muffler and a hot dog or 2!! with a nice chrome 45 degree tip!! what i have except i have sidepipes. :y:

guestamate on price for just exhaust pipe and mufflers would be around the $200-$300 me thinks or spend that little more and go mandrel bent!

Cheers