Fuel Prices...

CSIRO's prediction of fuel prices in a decade just hit me like a tonne of bricks...

8 BLOODY DOLLARS!!!

Which probably means autogas or LPG whatever its called is going to be $4??

I'm a few years away from getting my licence and even driving a car... With prices that high i wouldnt be even able to afford to drive my corolla!

What do YOU think is going to happen?

I'm afraid... Very affraid... :P

Members dont see this ad

I'm up for a riot.

Graffiti the petrol stations and shit. I'd fight back.. Government is getting too greedy and I am not afraid to stop there awful sin ways..

Hopefully our weekly wages will go up as well with the fuel prices.. Fuel is needed so many people will still buy fuel anyway.. Just like cigarettes..

I'm up for a riot.

Graffiti the petrol stations and shit. I'd fight back.. Government is getting too greedy and I am not afraid to stop there awful sin ways..

Hopefully our weekly wages will go up as well with the fuel prices.. Fuel is needed so many people will still buy fuel anyway.. Just like cigarettes..

:P :cool: :dance: RRRIIIOOOTTT!! :dance: :fuzz: :fuzz

Yeah everything goes up, including wages. I predict in 15 years a loaf of bread will be $29.99 and i'll be earning $200,000 at Hungry Jacks mopping up spew.

but electric conversions will be cool. i've been thinking of converting my '04 hilux to electric motor, only need to have 150km range at the most as its only a work truck. plenty of room under the tray for batteries etc, as well as a fairly big engine bay + already has W series gearbox and obviously a hilux diff to cope with the torque.

Reckon by the time 10 years has past Australia will be forward enough with the development and use of its technology for this not to be a great major problem. It always seems that the world's best inventions that move us forward through the ages are in times of stress.

If you converted an old Rolla with a 3K in it to electricity it might even have a bit more power! If only SA would approve production of the electric conversions in cars, after all we have the facilities to be able to do it.