The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

The way I read it was that so long as people were wearing the seatbelts that were available to wear (the 4 or 5 fitted) then the others in the car were not required to wear a seatbelt.

Personally JiP I recon that's quite possibly even more dangerous than no seatbelt.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought thats why we have seating capacity rules and regs.....

The way I read it was that so long as people were wearing the seatbelts that were available to wear (the 4 or 5 fitted) then the others in the car were not required to wear a seatbelt.

Personally JiP I recon that's quite possibly even more dangerous than no seatbelt.

I reckon Ms Nixon was talking through her twat... if not then it's ridiculous for her to say that in public, effectively giving the green light for more morons to do it.

Had she have not explained it though there would have been this big media hullabaloo asking why the police aren't charging the driver blah blah blah. At least if its out there then the pressure off her and onto the politicians to change the law.

I finally got off my ass this arvo to get my heart checked out after having a shocker week last week. So the doc had me do x-rays, blood pressure, ECG, then proceeded to extract 3 tubes of blood to run around 5 tests.(Which I almost fainted afterwards) Then now I get to go and do a stress test. (Running on a treadmill while attached to machines) And best of all, I get to pay them $130 for it!!

Its got me all worried. I spent my days off sleeping and my sister told me that my brother did alot of sleeping before his heart attack and how it reminded her. So yeah, things to look forward to. |blink|

HE HE HE.

Tonight at work we put about a liter of dish washing liquid in the dishwasher. OMFG! that was allot of fome! within 5 seconds of having it on there was about 1m square of fome. there was so much it started coming out of the drain, and kept coming out for about 15 min. funny because the boss was out the front the whole time and had no clue the back of the store was covered in fome. |blink|

Wish i took a picture.

Good luck with the test jip :(

Doug

thanks Red, i don't think i'd last longer than 2 mins. I'll take my asthma puffer anyway.

On another note, i think my tiredness could be my glandular fever coming back. Its only been a year and i've been told it sticks around for a few.

Almost T-boned an unmarked cop car on the way to work today, decided to pull out of a side street right in front of me. Its the second time its happened.

Found out today that i had to pick out new work boots from the Mongrel brand. Wasn't all that interested cause the boots i've got are still pretty good and the second pair are still brand new, till i found out i'm not paying for them. So it was into the catalogue i went....

OMG |blink|

I just rang my insurance company to update them on all the work I've done lately, and also to add the mags (I forgot to tell them) and the new sound system....I also told them about ALL my mods.... end result... they've upped the agreed value to $25,000 and they're only charging me an additional $2 ...... yep $2.00!!!

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!