biG-tai

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Pick-A-Part on Sydney Rd in Campbellfield has a clean white KE55 4 door atm. No engine or box, dash has been had a go at, rear passenger wheel arch rusted out badly & no front guards or suspension. Interior looked clean as, brown vinyl(?) seats with no apparent tears or major wear so might be worth grabbing, doors with glass & boot looked in good condition. Pretty sure the diff/rear suspension was still there as well. I scored a $500 if-I-can-find-one-new sunroof for rebuild project for $90 so its been good hunting today :dance: :yes: :dance:

• 4 weeks later...

That Brown KE55 Coupe is at the Pick-a-Part in Cambellfield. It still has most parts, front end has damage in both panels, might be able to save drivers side, however I didn't check them for rust. The rear end is pretty rusted out. There's also a Cream/Beige KE70 flat front there, missing grill and headlights, most of everything else seemed to be there.

Cheers, Jake.

Harvey wreakers in Langwarrin have a KE55 coupe.

Body looks good with minimal rust, missing passanger seat, rear seat, and doesn't start.

The rest look pretty good.

$500 is the asking price

Is that the silver one? Has been there for a while if it is.

Don't tell me you live down this way? It's usually Pozman that gives harvey's updates but I've been down a bit lately.

Stu.

• 2 weeks later...

man there is some cool shit at centre rd at the moment... orange ke20 mostly dismantled but its there... the *s40 crown... mx32 cressida... a complete corona rt40 even with its keys.. which is in addition to the other one that has been there for eons... and the vw squareback dave told me about months ago...

will have to go back tomorrow and actually take some tools with me :D

fark all corolla stuff of note though...

Edited by silverra23