Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

Featured Replies

How responsible would some one have to be :|

  • Replies 197
  • Views 129.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • OR we just help the noobs, even if its rehashing the same old question.   You and I were both noobs once, you've gotta cut them some slack if they have no experience with the topic at hand.   Redi

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Just link your profile page. Write the name, highlight it, hit the link button, paste the URL for whoevers page you want.   Like this Trev.  

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...

Wouldnt mind a few more smiley's. Like one that shrugs his shoulders when your confused or unsure of something.

I don't own these but its just an example

post-5444-1235868590.gif

post-5444-1235867845.gif

Edited by Johno

  • 2 weeks later...

There's been a bit of a fuss with 'spamming' lately, which is why i was wondering why we don't just have a 'spam thread' where we can talk about utter crap other than 'spamming' in more important threads. I know I tried making one once but it got deleted straight away. Just a suggestion.

There's been a bit of a fuss with 'spamming' lately, which is why i was wondering why we don't just have a 'spam thread' where we can talk about utter crap other than 'spamming' in more important threads. I know I tried making one once but it got deleted straight away. Just a suggestion.

 

Like seriously don't you SA members have MSN, You lot are worse than NT.

I'm just trying to find a peaceful solution to stop all the spamming on more important threads. I've been on other forums that have a 'spam' thread and it's great fun, jokes between people and whatnot and it's worked out fine. And as i said it's just a suggestion.

Edited by Jason KE30

Like seriously don't you SA members have MSN, You lot are worse than NT.

 

trev the "spammers" have popped up in the last 6 - 8 months :D trust me its annoying, as i have become somewhat of a nazi and I'm not actually like that :cool:

I'm sure most if not all of these "spammers" do it on purpose.

 

I know ive done it a few times without realiseing.

yea, cus i go out of my way to get off topic and spam threads.

SLO-030

Group: Regular Member

Posts: 1071

Joined: 1-April 08

From: Woodcroft-Adelaide South

Member No.: 5493

 

That just sez it all since the off topic section is not counted to your post count.

If you go in the rides and projects forum and look up any S.A. member thread, you'll notice its treated like msn and most of the time isn't related to that car.

Again, not just you, all the younger S.A. members.

That just sez it all since the off topic section is not counted to your post count.

 

That has nothing to do with weather I'm a so call "spammer" or not.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.