Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

irokin

Members dont see this ad
Can anything be done about the abominable spelling that appears to be popping up of late.

The amount of SMS type speak and missing letters in sentences is bordering on mental. It gives me a headache reading some of the stuff posted at times.

I'd do something about it, but apparently I'm too busy having an ego trip.

i think a few people saw Red as being a bit of a nazi or going on an ego trip. But in my opinion, most if not all people that thought that way have realised that without you (Red) Rollaclub would not be what it is today. :y:

Back on topic...

Is there a way to change something. You know when you open a thread and go to the first unread?? And you know when you post something you go directly to your post?? Well if someone posted while you were typing, you usually miss their post. Is there a way to go to the first unread there??

Hope that makes sense.

J.

Hey just on the PM system. You know how there are the icons that tell you if the message is read or unread. Can there be one that means replied cause sometimes I can't remember if I've replied to someones messages.

Edited by JiP

Also on the PM system, can it be automatically setup so it copies the sent message to the sent items folder and have it automatically clear the sent items after 10 days?

A bit like hotmail I guess, it would make things so much easier instead of having to tick the box to have it copy over there.

I'd do something about it, but apparently I'm too busy having an ego trip.

Ego tripping ?

New York, London, Paris, Munich, Everybody's talkin' 'bout.....

No not really i'm just seeing someone getting frustrated cause some tools not wanting to listen

I don't know about deleteing after 10 days, I have stuff that I've saved, and I wouldn't like to get that deleted...but everything else I agree on!

Same same. I tend to forget about ticking the box to move to sent messages over to the sent box, its a good idea but not so much the auto delete i'd sooner do it myself.

Just noticed up in the top left corner, the quick search box. Nice idea :y:

Edit - also just noticed the new layout of the forums front page, nice work :D :(

Edited by towe001