Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

irokin

i would like to see some more sticker designs available.

i really like the subtle rollaclub logo indented in all the gallery photos. if i could have some stickers like that i'd put them on all 18 of my rollas and more...

maybe you could out source some help with the stickers (and potential other merchandise...) i know some other people have expressed interest, will and capability.

my 2c also.

-dave

ye I'm mega keen on different style stickers, I'm thinkin hell graff style looks cool... thats my opinion, but ye would be cool if there was a massive range to choose from,

also i don't no if its just my profile that dodnt do it but i would like it to save my sent pms..? as it has a link saying sent pms but when iv gone in there to check it its empty???

i would find it really handy as sometimes iv got a few pms about the same topic, and then iv replyed to a couple and then got abit confused if i have said the right thing to the right person...? no what a mean??

cheers, haydo.

Members dont see this ad
ye I'm mega keen on different style stickers, I'm thinkin hell graff style looks cool... thats my opinion, but ye would be cool if there was a massive range to choose from,

The problem is that someone has to outlay the money for them to be produced. I did it last time and it was about $300 for one style in various colours. I can't say I'm keen to do it again so I'll refer this one to Teddy.

also i don't no if its just my profile that dodnt do it but i would like it to save my sent pms..? as it has a link saying sent pms but when iv gone in there to check it its empty???

i would find it really handy as sometimes iv got a few pms about the same topic, and then iv replyed to a couple and then got abit confused if i have said the right thing to the right person...? no what a mean??

cheers, haydo.

Provided you check the box that says "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" when you're composing/sending a PM it will save it to this location: http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...01&VID=sent

Re: Sticker variations -> once this lot of stickers is sorted out, about a week left of this run id estimate as i am just waiting for a few final payments to come in, then theres like.. 6 stickers left?

once this lot has been finished off, then ill get stuck into it. And yes, id love to get a few different ones happening :dance:

Ted

Hey, not sure if you would be keen on another subforum for the For Sale area but, what about a Wheels subforum?? There seems to be alot of wheels for sale and if someone was looking for wheels it would be easier to read.

Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, not sure if you would be keen on another subforum for the For Sale area but, what about a Wheels subforum?? There seems to be alot of wheels for sale and if someone was looking for wheels it would be easier to read.

Just a thought.

I try to avoid having multiple sub forums. It seems like a good idea until its implemented then users find the posts are diluted and its hard to navigate. Search should allow someone to search for "wheels" and get a similar effect.

Just wondering... you know how the "Gallery" has a bulk picture uploader?? Could we have the same sort of thing with the posts in rides and projects and for sale?? Just so we can upload say 5 pics at a time??

Unfortunatly no. Its possible but the code is not interchangeable between the board and the gallery so it'd be another custom code for me. Maybe sometime in the future but I have another coding project brewing at the moment.

• 4 months later...
Just wondering... you know how the "Gallery" has a bulk picture uploader?? Could we have the same sort of thing with the posts in rides and projects and for sale?? Just so we can upload say 5 pics at a time??

You can just use Photo bucket or image shack to upload multiple images and copy the codes into your thread. That way you can get bigger pics shown on the screen without having to click on them.

I kinda like how the board scales the pics down. Sigs like yours kinda annoy me cause its longer than what my web page is set to. So it means I have to scroll left to right when reading anything you post. (I split my screen so my MSN fits)

Your not the only one tho, heaps of people are bringing them in now.

I guess not everyone has the same length web page.

I'm with JiP on the scale thing. Not all of us are on broadband - i still have very fond memories of walking off to boil a cuppa while waiting for the pictures to load when i was on dial-up.

I did have a suggestion last night while laying in bed last night

but i've forgotten what it was :(

I kinda like how the board scales the pics down. Sigs like yours kinda annoy me cause its longer than what my web page is set to. So it means I have to scroll left to right when reading anything you post. (I split my screen so my MSN fits)

Your not the only one tho, heaps of people are bringing them in now.

I guess not everyone has the same length web page.

I know your not pointing the finger direcly at me with my sig but you must me running in very low resolution because even when i run my laptop at 1024x768 i can still see my sig in the screen. Its not until i went to 800x600 res that i have to scroll across to see the end of my sig. :y:

My web page starts where my msn window finishes on my laptop. So yeah, I have to scroll. GRR Even reading my own quote in your post I have to scroll. :y:

I have this issue with big sigs too, but there is a thread for that....

Pleas shrink to 800 pix wide, the rules say bigger, but common sense says smaller. Poor 56k users getting too much coffee...

Unfortunatly its a forum moderator or global board setting. Closing is relatively simple and can be done from the topic view. What will/is happening is that threads are closed in the course of other browsing. If they're seen and we're not busy, they're closed.

Alternatively if someone responsible browses the for sale forum regularly and would like to help out I can give them specific power to close threads in for sale.