Omg! Old Skool Corona On Mythbusters

did anyone else see the mad old skool corona on mythbusters last night????

it was maaaaad, it was atual overrated and they cut the roof off!!!!! they made it so the seat would shoot out like on james bond an that...

i was so off it when they cut the roof up... it looked sick had mad rims an lookked slammed.

anyone see it??? please tell you did???

haydn.

Members dont see this ad

Yeah i saw the show aswell i was actually shocked they used such a rare ass car to do that to, but it still could of been saved and had a nice moon roof put in or even an oldskool vinle sunroof. Only ever seen two of those corona's here and they were at the same car show. :)

Bloody Yanks, couldn't they have cut the roof off a hummer or something ugly like that.

Edited by radrollaz

Yeah i saw the show aswell i was actually shocked they used such a rare ass car to do that to, but it still could of been saved and had a nice moon roof put in or even an oldskool vinle sunroof. Only ever seen two of those corona's here and they were at the same car show. :)

Bloody Yanks, couldn't they have cut the roof off a hummer or something ugly like that.

A corona over there is like a commodore here tho.

Only ever seen two of those corona's here and they were at the same car show. :)

My mechanics apprentice bought an old school corona just like that one. He paid $2000 for it. Put a twin cam with Webber's in it.

I'm trying to get him to join rolla club but he's too busy.

Edited by Johno

ye it was smegged ay, i couldnt believe they just cut the the roof off like that i was soooooo off it ay,

it looked minta ay, had mad wheels on it to, i sooo want one, if oldskool ronas are like commos over here then we should look into some kind off shipping organisation.... hmmmm $2000 for the car $6000 for shipping...? sound alrite.... haha

i bet they sent ti to the crusher after aswell ay... :) smeg thats shit ay it looked mad grrrrrrrr

We never even got that model here. In the other episode showing that "Myth" they take more time to outline that the Shovelnose is actually a hardtop. It is tragic but repairable. Odd to see such an old Toyota with a fuel tank not behind the back seat too.