Oke020

oke020

Well done, 140mph street cars are no joke:), you will only get faster from here.

My goal is 9.6at 145+mph in street trim.

WHAT A MACHINE!!

cheers

darren

Cheers mate, you and i have similar goals :y: i am not sure if your car is mini tubbed or nut but its already super quick, 9.60s at 145 on pump with a 42 with a smallish tire makes me think i went a bit silly on my turbo and wheel tire sizing sizing lol :o

Members dont see this ad

Nah standard archs, on a tiny 8.5 inch tyre..The biggest tyre i can fit is 280mm wide and 28 inch tall, how wide are your tyres?, i reckon i measured them up to 305-310mm??

yes your turbo is overkill at its finest, ha,ha, but i guess the

motor will grow into it, just not on pump fuel, the funniest thing is you a have a easy 160+mph

car sitting there with the wick turned up...your woudn't get me in a ke20 at 160mph, ha,ha!

I only have the small gt4294 (850hp) one aswell, as i wanted the pump fuel numbers and the rb30sohc swallow no

bloody air to use much bigger on pump fuel

Thats about the only thing i would have done differently if it was mine

used a 76GTS or a gt4508 (80mm) or one of those swantko turbos they rave about on supraforums, like kyle/6boost had for sale, but we all have different goals:). Yours is obviusly to have enough power to fly to the moon, ha,ha

Lol, stupid thing is with a smallish gas shot it will stall to whatever boost on the transbrake i have no doubt, the problem is i am going to have huge troubles transfering it to the ground. I can get a 305x60x15 or 28x11 slick if need be, perhpas my choice of hilux diff was unwise lol. I am guilty though, i did think i enjoyed steering over powered cars, right up until i felt it power up to 140 and want to keep going lol, feels kind of dangerous

What width are the ets on there now measured across the face?, 300 something millimetres.

I want something with the same width as my 275/40/17 et street (280mm), but the 275/60/15 look to be

only around 240-245mm wide. I want to fill the guards up again, and switch to a 28 inch tall radial

cheers

darren

• 1 month later...
What width are the ets on there now measured across the face?, 300 something millimetres.

I want something with the same width as my 275/40/17 et street (280mm), but the 275/60/15 look to be

only around 240-245mm wide. I want to fill the guards up again, and switch to a 28 inch tall radial

cheers

darren

Definately get more contact patch on the road on a 10" rim, will have to measure it for you.

This is the most insane ke20 corolla ever, i love how you have left the body all original. Tell me its going into Zoom magazine :) We need more Rolla's in magazines so people recognize how great of a car they really are :D especially yours , what great embasador's your cars are for the modified KE Corolla's out there. :P