Oke020

oke020

Members dont see this ad

Cheers for the encouragement :)

See how the pictures turn out i guess, the ol girl has had a bit of a hard time of late, has a battle scar here and there.

Yep it all fits in, can't say it was really easy, i am from brisbane.

Here is some pics of a new addition tonight

3119.jpg

3120.jpg

3121.jpg

3123.jpg

You know its quick when you have a parachute. Wow.

There's a good mechanic at Rocklea that I use who does suspension work for some very quick cars, including a 9 second HR. I can PM you his details if you want a little help getting all that power to the ground.

All the best with the old girl.

Its still on leaf springs but i have made a fair few bits and pieces under there that should help with traction. No choice on the chute, ran 140mph on first pass and it wont get any slower :) i wanted to wait till i earnt it to put it on haha

You definitely earned the chute. Even things like a wheel alignment are very particular for drag cars, the front tends to lift, the rear tends to squat, so you need to set it up a bit different to compensate for how the car sits under power with the front end just barely touching the road and the struts elongating. I'm sure your all over it anyhow. This car is amazing.

spot on, then another issue pops up under decel down the bottom of the track when the front squats and you end up with a heap of toe in. She's all polished to she'll polish no more, looks ok i guess, majority of the paint is 35 year old.

3124.jpg

Edited by oke020