Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Rollaclub Calendar

Featured Replies

the Adelaide shoot should go down at the show n shine on the 16th....:lolcry:

my 2 bob

 

I'd rather get the cars out at scenic spots, in a properly set-up location, not at a car show.

  • Replies 347
  • Views 128.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is an awesome idea, I wasn't in the forums last year so this is a new idea to me and I like very much. I could maybe be in the Adelaide one if my car's good enough for yous??

I can do the photography for the Adelaide people who have decent cars that are photo-worthy as my girlfriend owns a digital SL/R.

Hi! I have a very clean AE92 White sedan, it looks like new, (80,000Km)

I live close to the city, if you want to do a photo shoot, I'm up for it!

Edited by AE92 Grandma

I'm up for one. Raven mentioned earlier that only "photo worthy" cars should have a spot, who determines if a car is photo worthy? maybe the main picture could be photo shoot style and the smaller ones be from out and about from places like car shows, peoples own pics and the like.

hey guysss I'm form sydneyy, ive got a ke10 68 model, just done a ground up restoration its a real gem gets looks everywhere! il be happy to meet somewhere or even email a pic for the calander cheers chad 0416 468 652

post-5685-1224852062_thumb.jpg

the show and shine in on november the 16th what does every one about taking a huge group photo there ?????

gett all the cars in a row then some 1 bring good camara then send and there we go Adelaide is done???

I'm up for one I'm keen to see every ones rollas just hope some of the new school ones get into it and not all k styles as nice as they are

I'm up for one I'm keen to see every ones rollas just hope some of the new school ones get into it and not all k styles as nice as they are

 

BOO to you!! All K styles I say! :lolcry:

 

EDIT: I changed my mind... Rollabus can be in it too :wink:

Edited by Dunadan

I'd rather get the cars out at scenic spots, in a properly set-up location, not at a car show.

 

Agreed Raven. However, it sounds like a few ADL rollaclub guys'n'gals are going to be there. Id imagine the weather will be sweet, with a sunset. Whats stopping us from going to a more scenic place afterwards. It seems pretty hard for a lot of people to meet up on meet dates due to work/family commitments, and this sounds like a good opportunity to me.

 

another 2 cents. If not lets set up a shoot date, with pretty places. :lolcry:

 

Mitch

  • Author

Maybe you can spread the word around at this "Show and shine" about the calendar. More sales means more moneys for Rollaclub = Non crashing server.

Maybe one of the main shots (or spare months) could display a certain PHAT 2 Door.........

:D :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

  • Author

I've asked Andrew (KE ping it real) or however its spelt, to organise something as your RL hasn't logged on in over a year.

 

And Dougie... Not you but another "Phat"? If so then i agree but doubt any camera will go near that car.

I just don't think that a group of cars in shopping centre car park will make an ideal photo for a calendar.

 

If you're going to do it, do it properly an with pride :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.