November 14, 200817 yr Author comment_289914 it still is Gympie Road. Just a bit further down at Castledine. Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_289947 ok let me get this straight, 9:30ish leave the hungry jacks (the one on the highway just before it hits 100) Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_290070 Hey guys I'm in (ORANGE KE70) hungry jacks about 9 30 anyone else meeting there????? Report
November 14, 200817 yr Author comment_290072 Well everyone from the south will be on our way through. But I assume most of the northside guys will be there. Report
November 15, 200817 yr Author comment_290136 8:30am Depart Springwood Crazy Clarks9:20am Depart Caltex/Hungry Jacks Castledine 10:00am BP Cabulture Northbound: 9:45am (rolling through. NO STOPPING) Ans what do we think about for the Sunshine Coast people... 10:30am (Give or take 10/15) Roadside by Australia Zoo?? Its tomorrow ladies!! Hope your cleaning your cars :lolcry: Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290153 Providing i get up in time tomorrow (my bday party tonight) the i will be at springwood crazy clarks before 8:30 Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290194 Providing i get up in time tomorrow (my bday party tonight) the i will be at springwood crazy clarks before 8:30 You driving OKE020? Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290216 You driving OKE020? With 15"x10"s on the arse....i don't think he will :hmm: Maybe OKE020 (2nd Gen) AKA 'leopard' :lolcry: Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290218 9:20am Depart Caltex/Hungry Jacks Castledine I'll see you all there^^^^^^^^ Report
November 15, 200817 yr Author comment_290222 I'm just hoping that there wont be too much traffic at Aust Zoo. Seems this weekend or Today is Steve Irwin Day. Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290260 If there is too much traffic at aus zoo, i will meet at landsborough township, before we head up the hill. :lolcry: Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290270 If there is too much traffic at aus zoo, i will meet at landsborough township, before we head up the hill. :lolcry: I'm in, the car isnt clean but I'm coming for the drive Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now