Missing Person

It kills me to have to post this, but here goes,

My brother has gone missing, he was last seen by his housemate about 11pm Wednesday night when he (my brother) went to bed, so the guess is that he's been missing since Thursday morning........

At a guess, he left wearing green-brown (khaki almost) cargo trousers, t-shirt, and possibly his blue windcheater, and sneakers.

He has his wallet on him, we know that much, but his phone was left in his bag (not uncommon), and he doesn't appear to have taken anything else with him.

His name is Josh Curwen and he lives in Hobart, but could be anywhere at this point, this kind of behavior is completely odd for him, which is why we are very worried for him, hence my plea to you guys, please keep an eye out for him, and if you see him, please let me know ASAP.

The police are involved with this case, and the missing persons unit will be contacting us tomorrow to give us an update, I'll update this post as information comes in.........

This is the most recent picture I have of him, not the greatest pic, but it'll do......

Thanks for your time guys........

JoshXmas2007.jpg

• Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your brother. Hope he is found safe and sound. Maybe try creating a thread just like this in the TAS area so that your local members will see. Not everyone visits the Offtopic area.

JiP

Stickied.

Best of luck. :D

Thanks muchly.........

Hey mate, sorry to hear about your brother. Hope he is found safe and sound. Maybe try creating a thread just like this in the TAS area so that your local members will see. Not everyone visits the Offtopic area.

JiP

I'll do that, I figured offtopic was the safest place to chuck this thread up seeing as there is a (somewhat slim) chance that he made his way up to the mainland........

I just hope he's OK........

Today my worst fears have come to light, at 8:00pm, 26/10/2008, I received a call to inform me that my brothers body was found this afternoon on the banks of the derwent river, cause of death and exact location as yet unknown to me.

Thanks to all you guys for your support, I really appreciated it........

I'm shattered......... :D

Nothing I can say or do will be of much help at this point. Some days I really struggle with what goes on in this world, and things like this don't change those thoughts.

All the best to you and your family, I hope you find the answers you seek.

Requiscat In Pace

regards,

Rob.